ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas had the Heels favored by 5 points

bleeduncblue

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
FIVE POINTS[/B] ... after winning by 30 less than 2 weeks ago.
roll.r191677.gif

Sure hope someone else on here got in on that EASY MONEY !!!
party0005.r191677.gif

Bleed,
I know GT is a second or third tier program in the ACC right now, and had guys hurt / suspended, but I was a bit nervous that they'd get an emotional bump from it being senior night. Boy was I wrong.

I didn't think we looked that lively or energetic tonight, but wow.....

I've never seen a team look as lethargic / asleep and uninspired as GT. Like they couldn't wait for the game to be over. Sad for their seniors. I don't see how the coach stays there, given the records they've had since he's been there.

Agree about the lack of energy and effort from the Jackets. I was just completely shocked when I saw the spread this morning. We completely destroyed them from the tip in Chapel Hill ... what exactly did the Vegas folks think had changed in 11 days? I know that GT just played LV very close but the very recent head-to-head match up was far more indicative of where this game might go. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect another 30 point win but I definitely expected us to dominate and win with ease ... hence the reason I set the Prediction Contest line in double digits.

Bleed, you can thank me for not betting on the Heels or you would have lost your bet. I learned years ago not to bet on my favorite teams. It was just too stressful.

That's funny ....and yes, thank you. Although I think me and you could have covered 5 points against that GT team last night.

I find it easier to make money on the Heels because I'm so familiar with them and their history/tendencies. But that does put me in the position of occasionally pulling for them to miss a shot, etc...and that can be tough. I've never bet the money line on the opponent where I'm literally pulling AGAINST the Heels...can't do that.

I hear you. I almost bet on moou last night as they were favored by 1. Then I thought about
it and realized that I would be pulling for them to WIN. No thanks!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT