ADVERTISEMENT

Very quick stuff (State game 2)...

I strongly disagree.
Really, I'm not saying for his career, but he has really struggled of late. Maybe with our lack of 3 shooting, it highlights him when he is 2 -12 or so which has been the case quite often of late.

Every team goes after him on dee, he works hard, but they all have had success lately. The Wake and 2nd State game I felt bad for the kid. Getting worked over, and in a Caleb earlier in the year type shooting slump on the other end.

RJ hasn't been awful but he hasn't been that lethal scorer that I would've expected him to be after what he did in high school. He is inconsistent at times and doesn't always look to score. We need Love, Davis, and Bacot to score as many as possible considering Black, Nance, and Trimble are basically nonexistent for the most part.
He falls off when he is injured. His finger has bothered him. When he was finally without his finger injured, he went on a tear. He got injured again in the syracuse game.

He falls off when he is injured. His finger has bothered him. When he was finally without his finger injured, he went on a tear. He got injured again in the syracuse game.
Since the head shot at Syracuse.

Shooting 33% and getting cooked on dee. Every team attacking him relentlessly.

3 - 15. Cummings scores 21 for Pitt
5 - 16. Roach 20 for Dook
4 - 12. Appleby 35 for Wake
5 - 12. Calloway only 10 for Clemson ( only win)
9 - 18. Pack 23 for Miami ( he did score to match Pack at least)
2 - 13. Joiner 29 for State.

he is one of my favorites but certainly not the same since Cuse game. i reallly wanna believe his finger hasn’t healed as well. these numbers against him are alarming even though a lot of it is our ineffectiveness in ball screens vs just him losing 1v1matchups. all that said he has no business playing 36-40 mpg with his shaky performances. didn’t sit 1 minute vs State.

Misleading. But, yeah, his shooting has went way down since reinjuring his finger against Syracuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT