ADVERTISEMENT

Was WWJD Really a UNC Alumnus . . . ?

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
Haven't seen much of him this season. He was a big thread starter over on THI at one time, then he sorta disappeared lat summer/early fall . . . ? He posted once that he was a UNC-CH grad of '67 IIRC . .

I see he posts somewhat regularly over on the Iowa off topic board . .

Originally posted by BillyL:

Haven't seen much of him this season. He was a big thread starter over on THI at one time, then he sorta disappeared lat summer/early fall . . . ? He posted once that he was a UNC-CH grad of '67 IIRC . .

Actually, it was his thread that was the cause of me calling out OS59 on this board.

I li remembered him saying he was an alum, but I never believed it. Never put him to the test though.

He got a week ban from Irby because he kept bitching about how Mike was running the board- he particularly didn't like me talking shit to him, which I thought was weak since he would talk the same to everyone else.

He needs to grow a pair and come back though- he had some pretty decent insight on occasion.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Actually, it was his thread that was the cause of me calling out OS59 on this board.

I li remembered him saying he was an alum, but I never believed it. Never put him to the test though.

He got a week ban from Irby because he kept bitching about how Mike was running the board- he particularly didn't like me talking shit to him, which I thought was weak since he would talk the same to everyone else.

He needs to grow a pair and come back though- he had some pretty decent insight on occasion.
I'll grant him this, he did start a lot of threads that seemed interesting over on THI . .

I had no idea he was banned though. Hmmm . .

Anyway, I don't question what our mods do, as far as I'm concerned, I've always looked at it as it was their board anyways . . . basically to run as they saw fit.

Oh, and as far as you calling out OS59, nothing could have made me happier . .
3dgrin.r191677.gif
. . I owe you for that one, big time.

He's just a phony from the start. He tries to portray himself as some high moral Christian the name WWJD and his avatar but he's nothing more than a 2 faced poser. I've seen several times he goes off when someone doesn't agree with him. And who misses some of those dumb polls he would post? Really?

Billy- Isn't HROT a pay boatd now?
I was on their O/T board and read a couple of threads, one of which both WWJD and Strummy had posted in . .

Originally posted by prlyles:

Billy- Isn't HROT a pay boatd now?
Yep, it's been a pay board for about a year now.
If, their O/T board is premium only, then they must honor any of Rivals premium posters . . I just ran over and participated in a poll they have on their board.

Yeah- I just tried it and am locked out.

Billy- can I borrow your password for a minute? I wanna go say hi to WWJD
evilgrin0007.r191677.gif

I sent you an email . .
Lol- nice. I can't do it with a clean concience though

Is WWJD running his mouth about Carolina on HROT?

I sent you an email . .
Lol- nice. I can't do it with a clean concience though

Is WWJD running his mouth about Carolina on HROT?
I don't think so, at least he isn't currently . . plus, he has that TerrapinSportsReport.com avatar thingy still going for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT