ADVERTISEMENT

Wasting Two of the Best QB's We've Ever Had

Bruce Young

Junior
Oct 6, 2015
Parts Unknown
The thing that pisses me off the most is Carolina is in the process of wasting 2 of the best Quarterbacks the University has ever had. The failure to fielding an "average or below average" defense may keep other top QB's from wanting to come to school here.

Sam's ship has sailed and Drake is 4 games into his 2 YEARS he will be in Chapel Hill. If this University wants to get where their stated goal is, somebody at the Universities Athletic Department better step up and fix this problem. The fans are sick and tired of mediocre to VERY BAD football as ticket prices continue to rise.

If I'm wrong here, please let me know. I'm as frustrated and many of you are. I'm tired of being told we have a top 15 to Top 20 recruiting class and not being able to coach them up. As I've said multiple times on this board, if I see a "Rude Boyz" T-Shirt one more time, I'm gonna throw up. The only people the "Rude Boyz" movement has been RUDE to is OUR FAN BASE.. COVER SOMEBODY!

Sam Howell is gonna be a above average NFL QB in Washington and I believe he will be sooner or later because Carson Wentz is not the answer; that's why they drafted Sam. Drake has the potential to be a Pro Bowl QB for many years. Are we really gonna waste their time here in Chapel Hill. Unfortunately, it's happening right before our eyes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News