ADVERTISEMENT

We’re all ‘Rabid’Tar Heel fans and we support our team win or lose!

KinstonNC

Freshman
Oct 18, 2017
Thanks Seniors! And special ty to Bacot for giving us five…wink wink @RJ.

Thanks to our Coach Hubert Davis and the entire 2023 team…I thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

Preach Cormac!

Had a tough game but he is one of the guys who got us here.

Tough to say what Cadeau could have done. His shooting and defense tonight was a liability and I'm not sure his playmaking could have made up for those two things. Took big balls for Hubert to make the moves he made tonight. Would have worked too except for a few plays here and there.

Head up though RJ. You played awesome this year. Wish you would have made more of an effort to get to the hole sooner in this game but I know shooters always think they are one away from going on a heater.

Hate to lose to Oats. What a POS.

Glad to see #4 in the rafters. Great season... UNC brand is looking good. Keep it going. Love all the players and staff on the 23/24 team.

Maybe everyone on this forum should hear this. Like, damn. Dude has been slammed by our fan base on here consistently even when having good games.
ACC Coach of the year/ACC Player of the year and still both treated like shidd by own fan base. Carolina way?

I'm sure RJ didn't miss those 3's on purpose. Had even a couple of them , or some other misses, dropped the outcome might have been different and some would ease up on HD's "coaching mistakes."

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT