ADVERTISEMENT

We will beat l'ville by 10+

Roy put in his one game , I look for the Heels to be passing by my house on the way back to Chapel Hill by 6pm to wait and see who will upset us in the first round of the big dance as a 5th seed.

Not if we get 38 fouls called against us again....

I think this is the best match up UNC could hope for in the quarter finals. Louisville has been by far most inconsistent of the top 4 seeds and they prefer up tempo pace. Opportunity to get a big confidence boost with a win and hopefully get another shot at UVa. IF the freshmen can contribute (Berry running point, JJ with the 3 ball and Pinson under control) UNC has a pretty high ceiling, if they struggle UNC is a fairly easy out for anyone from this point forward.

The Heels won one they should have lost, and lost one they should have won vs. Louisville. Just take care of the ball and everything else will take care of itself.
wink.r191677.gif
I think the Heels win this one!! GO HEELS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by matty1212:
Book it. Not even worried. Sleep well peeps
Posted from Rivals Mobile
As much as I would love for you to be right,just don't see it happening.But I won't mind a big ole serving of crow.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ElizabethtownHeel:
Roy put in his one game , I look for the Heels to be passing by my house on the way back to Chapel Hill by 6pm to wait and see who will upset us in the first round of the big dance as a 5th seed.
Let me know when you see that baby blue bus roll by this evening
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by bleeduncblue:

Originally posted by ElizabethtownHeel:
Let me know when you see that baby blue bus roll by this evening
roll.r191677.gif
Hopefully, he'll get to see a dark blue bus rolling east later tonight...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT