ADVERTISEMENT

WED, MARCH 02 Winthrop(UNC wins 11-6)

I'm hoping to go up there for a few Saturday games and maybe 1 weekend series this year. I enjoy a nice day at The Bosh. Win or lose.

Reactions: Archer2
I was thinking about coming to the VT Saturday game. And will come to either the Louisville or ND series. And just the Saturday game of which ever series I don't go to. And may go to Winston Salem for a Wake Saturday game. Never been to Wake Forest. GO DIAMOND HEELS!!!

@Archer2 and @bobby121567, I do the same thing and try to get to CH for about 3 weekend series each year. Would love to grab a drink or catch a game with you gents if our schedules line up. We've all been acquainted online for quite a while, so it might be cool to meet the person behind the handle. And yes, @bobby121567, I technically should have "met" you in Charlotte for the USCjr football game but that whole evening is kinda fuzzy, haha!

@Archer2 and @bobby121567, I do the same thing and try to get to CH for about 3 weekend series each year. Would love to grab a drink or catch a game with you gents if our schedules line up. We've all been acquainted online for quite a while, so it might be cool to meet the person behind the handle. And yes, @bobby121567, I technically should have "met" you in Charlotte for the USCjr football game but that whole evening is kinda fuzzy, haha!
yeah it would be fun!!!!! We should all just figure out which game to meet up. And one of us buy the three tickets so we can sit together. And pay the person back once we get there. It's not like football or basketball tickets cost. Only what 10 a piece. I could have gotten with you during the football season too. I know you sit with THNation at football games. I meet him at Woodys one game. But the baseball thing would be fun. I said the games and series I would like to go to. Just got to figure out a game or series we all would like to go to and go from their

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT