ADVERTISEMENT

west Raleigh vs UNC Game Thread

Doesn't matter, but I like Stick Lane. He's small, but I feel like he's our most physical db.

Wilson would have been huge for the UNC D the past few years if our coaching did not make him less than he is now.

It's his job.
I must apologize to you if my updates bother you but not everybody has the ACC network nor do they live in a market that carries the TarHeels games on the radio. When I lived in Colorado the net was the only way I could get updates to follow the Tar Heels. You must also realize there are people who work at night and they appreciate getting updates that they can check when they can. When I was stationed overseas I did a ton of play by play and writing of sports for my base. I can no play like I was able to 50 years ago but I can and will continue to contribute anyway I can to other Carolina fans…

Last edited:
I must apologize to you if my updates bother you but not everybody has the ACC network nor do they live in a market that carries the TarHeels games on the radio. When I lived in Colorado the net was the only way I could get updates to follow the Tar Heels. I must also realize there are people who work at night and they appreciate getting updates that they can check when they can. When I was stationed overseas I did a ton of play by play and writing of sports for my base. I can no play like I was able to 50 years ago but I can and will continue to contribute anyway I can to other Carolina fans…
All good. Keep up the good work.

I must apologize to you if my updates bother you but not everybody has the ACC network nor do they live in a market that carries the TarHeels games on the radio. When I lived in Colorado the net was the only way I could get updates to follow the Tar Heels. You must also realize there are people who work at night and they appreciate getting updates that they can check when they can. When I was stationed overseas I did a ton of play by play and writing of sports for my base. I can no play like I was able to 50 years ago but I can and will continue to contribute anyway I can to other Carolina fans…
Nothing you do bothers me. If you want to write down everything we're all watching and commenting on... be my guest.

3 straight 3&outs... This D is all or nothing... I guess that is an improvement over the 'just nothing's we had last yr. We should be trialing Ted M or similar as the dc for the bowl.

Well let’s start all over….Damn I am going to have to hear Mack talk about how great College Football is…Hey Andrew ask him how he thinks the fans feel about losing to west Raleigh 3 years in a row…

This thanksgiving I'm grateful they showed how ugly their dance squad is... At least we're winning in the coed babe category

Look at Mack acting like a bitch and Dave talking shit about UNC…Calling us baby blue shit….When are the powers to be at UNC stop this BS…They talking shit man…Makes me sick…

I hope that was Mack & Company's last regular season game.

He can go back to broadcasting or whatever.

Who is better?
7E6M5m.gif

Sam was way better.

You put Sam or Quise on this team and we are undefeated…
I wouldn't go THAT far! Drake would have been better if he'd gone to Alabama and had a decent team around him. Drake carried UNC in quite a few games in the last two seasons. I think Drake was better last year.

But, Sam had more to work with, overall. Especially the year he had Carter and Williams. UNC's inability to field a defense has been what's ruined every season in the last... 10 years or so? UNC has NO defense.

Sam set records, though. I don't think Drake came close to beating Sam's records. All I heard about was how much better Drake Maye was than Sam Howell, and he was going to break Sam's records. He had too much hype. He was a great QB, but Sam was the best UNC QB ever! Marquise Williams was pretty impressive, too.

Sam will be a better NFL quarterback than Drake, too.

Maye needs help he can't win alone. He has appeared to get worse because I'm sure he is banged up from all this hit he has taken.

I agree. I was just saying Sam had to do pretty much everything his last year.
They both carried the load, by far.

I'm ready for Mack Brown and company to exit... but, it looks like that's not going to happen. The team is a reflection of the coaching staff.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
They both carried the load, by far.

I'm ready for Mack Brown and company to exit... but, it looks like that's not going to happen. The team is a reflection of the coaching staff.
If we lose whatever crap bowl we play in, then I could see Mack retiring. Would be better for him to do it tomorrow before everyone gets hired away.

go watch dave’s postgame in the locker room…dude loves to twist the knife and until carolina begins to understand that, then they’ll keep getting their asses kicked…that product is embarrassing and everyone should be fired.

Glad I was unable to watch this POS game due traveling to watch my grandson race dirt bikes. Listened to it and man we were so unprepared for the train that ran over us from the get go.

One thing I didn’t understand was the the onside kick. We couldn’t stop them from driving the field at all so we give them the ball in positive territory. I know we needed possessions to get back into it but good lord…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT