ADVERTISEMENT

What ever happened to the random pics...

tarheel0910

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2011
Earth
... thread? Someone on radar mentioned a 3,000 post thread that was on the old site and I'm pretty sure the random pic thread was well over 3k. And yes, I purposely worded the title for parody use.

Reactions: Grayhead
I think they reference the old CB site. There is a link on that thread that will take you to the achived site. I looked thru the old OOTB page to see who the poasters were. I do t think you can open the threads. I cant with my phone anyway

I think they reference the old CB site. There is a link on that thread that will take you to the achived site. I looked thru the old OOTB page to see who the poasters were. I do t think you can open the threads. I cant with my phone anyway
The one we had here was at least 10k I think. I might be off, but I know it was at least more than 3k. We probably have a few more threads that are longer than that. We're all about quantity and not quality here.

We've had multiple random picture threads here., all far surpassing 3000 poasts. 3, I believe. I started them all. One day a while back, I changed the name of the most recent RPT to have a little fun with some poasters. I can't remember what I changed it to so the RPT might be lost forever. No one was poasting in it anymore anyway.

Reactions: tarheel0910
We've had multiple random picture threads here., all far surpassing 3000 poasts. 3, I believe. I started them all. One day a while back, I changed the name of the most recent RPT to have a little fun with some poasters. I can't remember what I changed it to so the RPT might be lost forever. No one was poasting in it anymore anyway.
Ran completely out of random pictures.
What ever happened to the thread of the pics of OOTB members?

Ran completely out of random pictures.
What ever happened to the thread of the pics of OOTB members?
You talking about the one where people who posted their pic got roasted? That one was pretty good, but last time I looked at it, a lot of the pics weren't available after the site update. Kind of killed the humor of that thread. We did find out about @gunslingerdick's black friend though. The one who was too scared to show his face.

Reactions: Grayhead
You talking about the one where people who posted their pic got roasted? That one was pretty good, but last time I looked at it, a lot of the pics weren't available after the site update. Kind of killed the humor of that thread. We did find out about @gunslingerdick's black friend though. The one who was too scared to show his face.

That was around the time that Strum and Chick were sharing internet. I'm sure that had something to do with that thread not loading pics.

Disappointed in you guys. Several opportunities for parody threads and not a single one has been started.

Asking for the parody made me not do the parody.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT