ADVERTISEMENT

which home gm should we lure our prized recruits to?

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
VT should've been our best chance to show-off a decent game day atmosphere to recruits.

Citadel could have lower crowd due to comp. GaTech is noon:30, NCSU is turkey weekend when there might be more students and fans out of town.

Kids love game-day atmosphere, what would you bring them to? Guys like Robert Beal who said they'd like to visit.... or Yussuf Corker, Louis Acceus, maybe some other stud who is open to looking.

I think it would have to be this weekend vs. Georgia Tech. It is also homecoming so our fans will be most excited and into the game to really show that awesome atmosphere.

VT should've been our best chance to show-off a decent game day atmosphere to recruits.

Citadel could have lower crowd due to comp. GaTech is noon:30, NCSU is turkey weekend when there might be more students and fans out of town.

Kids love game-day atmosphere, what would you bring them to? Guys like Robert Beal who said they'd like to visit.... or Yussuf Corker, Louis Acceus, maybe some other stud who is open to looking.

lure is definitely how I look at it regarding the big-dawgs! We aren't a power-house, so you gotta coax them in or trick them in somehow. Tempt them with coeds or rabid fans, nice workout rooms, or something ;)

Of course we have plenty of great stuff that sells this amazing university, but it's work to get the elite guys to visit.

lure is definitely how I look at it regarding the big-dawgs! We aren't a power-house, so you gotta coax them in or trick them in somehow. Tempt them with coeds or rabid fans, nice workout rooms, or something ;)

Of course we have plenty of great stuff that sells this amazing university, but it's work to get the elite guys to visit.
I guess we need to draw the line at strippers and hookers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT