ADVERTISEMENT

White House

The interesting nugget in that story is that unlike most other Presidents, Barry will still be living in DC even after his term expires.

What a great Dad.
0dc.jpg

Hey now, I'm not salty. I think it's admirable that he and his family are going to stay right in the political heart of the world even after his time, instead of all the other places that I'm sure they'd rather be. All so his daughter doesn't have to change schools the way his other daughter did when he moved them there in the first place, he must have seen the toll it can take. I can only hope to put my future children's interests above my own desires like that.

I'm not saying they should have stayed at home. I'm just more of the impression that uprooting from a school system is the same whether you're moving to D.C. or away from it.
Sure, but if you have the choice to stay or go, then why not stay and let her finish up the school year?

I'm not saying they should have stayed at home. I'm just more of the impression that uprooting from a school system is the same whether you're moving to D.C. or away from it.
Sure, but if you have the choice to stay or go, then why not stay and let her finish up the school year?
I agree. I'd stay for my child to finish school. They will move when she finishes, wait and see. They're doing the right thing.

Hey now, I'm not salty. I think it's admirable that he and his family are going to stay right in the political heart of the world even after his time, instead of all the other places that I'm sure they'd rather be. All so his daughter doesn't have to change schools the way his other daughter did when he moved them there in the first place, he must have seen the toll it can take. I can only hope to put my future children's interests above my own desires like that.

sarcasmmeter.jpg

Eh....it's a ploy to remain head of the party behind the scenes. He wants the party to remain as ideological and progressive as possible. He won't be as respectable as past presidents and play by club rules. He's always been a turd. What's to stop him now?

Eh....it's a ploy to remain head of the party behind the scenes. He wants the party to remain as ideological and progressive as possible. He won't be as respectable as past presidents and play by club rules. He's always been a turd. What's to stop him now?

Reactions: UNC71-00
That's absurd....seriously. We won't hear a peep out of him after the weekend.

How about this- every month we go without a public comment by Obama, I will use the avatar of your choice for the next month. Alternatively, if Obama makes a comment during the month, you use the avatar I choose for you.

Reactions: nctransplant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT