ADVERTISEMENT

Who the "F" is Hakim Jones??

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
Said Marquise quits after being hit a few times. He must have Marquise mixed up with Jacoby Brisset cause I just don't recall any quit in him.

Saying Williams is not tough is like saying that the old time Nebraska FBs were not tough. Either you are utterly ignorant of the subject, are crazy, or are just talking nonsense to try to get a rise.

All 3 of those categories are normal for Wuffies.

IF we come out and play with the intensity and focus we did at dook, Hakim Noname will get to see just how MW "quits" first hand. And I don't think his sorry, flea-infested, toothless, worthless arse will like it one bit.

Fact is this IS their bowl game. Yes, they are eligible to play somewhere after this weekend, but those arse clowns don't care. Beating us is THE one thing they live for. Beating them ruins just about everything they could have dreamed for each year and no matter the sport, no matter the score, as long as we beat them, I don't care.

Still, here's hoping we pound their knuckle dragging arses into the turn and roll up more points than the scoreboard can register. I hope Fedora pounds the gas pedal and doesn't stop until 5 minutes after the final buzzer. I hope the score is so lopsided that we break records that can never be broken again.

And then I hope their bus breaks down on I-40 and the toilets back up and spew the contents all over the place. Of course given that they live next to cow pastures they won't know the different, but it would still be fun.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:
Said Marquise quits after being hit a few times. He must have Marquise mixed up with Jacoby Brisset cause I just don't recall any quit in him.
Here's to hoping that Quise sizes ole Hakim up on one of his first runs and just absolutely trucks him!

Originally posted by Tru Blu Tar Heel:

Originally posted by HeelFan58:
Here's to hoping that Quise sizes ole Hakim up on one of his first runs and just absolutely trucks him!
A Pitt DB hit him late after the whistle (and from what I gathered, had called him out in the week leading up to the game, talking crap about him), and all it did was make MW angry and you saw the results in the second half.

Raising Heel posted a great stat on the premium board. This Hakim Jones fella only registered 5 tackles in last year's game....and all came after big chunk plays for the Tar Heels
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

Raising Heel posted a great stat on the premium board. This Hakim Jones fella only registered 5 tackles in last year's game....and all came after big chunk plays for the Tar Heels
laugh.r191677.gif
Here ya go:

* 13-yard run by Logan
* 9-yard catch by Ebron
* 11-yard catch by Howard
* 25-yard catch by Tapley
* 10-yard run by Francis

Keep flapping your gums, genius.
embarassed.r191677.gif

I just hope the same team that played Duke comes out for State. It will be a arse whipping for sure.

I like State players calling MW soft, considering their "soft" schedule. Wusspack. I just hope there are no cheap shots like last year on Renner, but it is State so I am sure there will be some.

Originally posted by SeaHawk98:

I just hope the same team that played Duke comes out for State. It will be a arse whipping for sure.

I like State players calling MW soft, considering their "soft" schedule. Wusspack. I just hope there are no cheap shots like last year on Renner, but it is State so I am sure there will be some.
That hit STILL pisses me off
mad.r191677.gif

And good thing their fans aren't coaches because they are actively wishing/encouraging/advocating cheap and/or late and/or helmet-to-helmet hits on M. Williams and R. Switzer......Classy bunch over there.

As for their schedule, you're absolutely right. Oh boooo hoooooo, they had to play FSU. Cry me a river. They got the Noles in Raleigh and choked it away in epic fashion. They played Clemson on the road.....so did we. They had the luxury of playing these garbage teams:

- at Syracuse
- vs. Wake Forest
- at South Florida
- vs. Presbyterian
- vs. Old Dominion

They avoided Notre Dame. I'll actually give them some credit for playing/beating a decent Ga Southern team but the Eagles, literally, coughed that one up. Fumbled on the 1 yard-line instead of punching it in to go up by 17. If that game is played later in the season, Southern wins by 14 easily.

**** State.

I just hope there are no cheap shots like last year on Renner, but it is State so I am sure there will be some.
mad.r191677.gif
Don't forget, that was after the Peckers already had one player ejected for a late hit to the head against Williams.

I like State players calling MW soft, considering their "soft" schedule. Wusspack.
They played Clemson on the road.....so did we. They had the luxury of playing these garbage teams:
Common opponents:

Clemson 50, UNC 35
Clemson 41, NCSU 0

Georgia Tech 43, UNC 48
Georgia Tech 56, NCSU 23

That bumbling idiot Mark Thomas (630 AM) was trying to say this morning that Jones didn't call out Quise. He said that he didn't make anything of it. The guy can't even get a sentence out of his mouth and is the biggest MooU homer ever.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

I just hope there are no cheap shots like last year on Renner, but it is State so I am sure there will be some.
mad.r191677.gif
Don't forget, that was after the Peckers already had one player ejected for a late hit to the head against Williams.
With Wuffies online and in the stands cheering for the late hits/hits to the head, hoping they cause injury.

Originally posted by matt 1976:
That bumbling idiot Mark Thomas (630 AM) was trying to say this morning that Jones didn't call out Quise. He said that he didn't make anything of it. The guy can't even get a sentence out of his mouth and is the biggest MooU homer ever.
How does that jerk have a show? Complete moron.

I want go on record here. I hate moo and their sheep fondling fans as much as the next guy, but I thoroughly approve of them coming over and talking $#!t after the smack down they laid upon us. I wish we could do the same the other 99% of the time we play, but alas, their crappy board doesn't allow it and these dudes for some reason don't come over here after the usual outcome.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
I want go on record here. I hate moo and their sheep fondling fans as much as the next guy, but I thoroughly approve of them coming over and talking $#!t after the smack down they laid upon us. I wish we could do the same the other 99% of the time we play, but alas, their crappy board doesn't allow it and these dudes for some reason don't come over here after the usual outcome.
I agree. That is how a rivalry works. However you are 100% correct, the ability to talk trash is one sided because as with their entire athletic department, they are COWARDS.

Today they are have a super bowl victory party with prizes at NSUX ......
1st prize today is Yow's thong donated by her
2nd prize is a date with ron cherry
3rd prize you get a autographed cow from moo college

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT