ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the Carolina QB1 next year?

No they are not bashing the team and I wasn't necessarily talking about you but you put arrows under my name and tried to punk me... So I reaponded... I made a general statement about negative Nancies based off of observations on previous post on this board. Did I strike a nerve with you? Cause if the shoe fits.... Well you know the cliche

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Reports from practice seem to all say that none of the QB's are really standing out. Brandon Harris would only be a 1 year commitment , so I say let's go for it. I think it is possible he was just in the wrong situation at LSU and LSU not developing 4* and better QB's is well known. He has run sub 4.6 40's and has a strong arm and could be a good fit for LF's offense. We have backed off on Malik Zaire.

Reports from practice seem to all say that none of the QB's are really standing out. Brandon Harris would only be a 1 year commitment , so I say let's go for it. I think it is possible he was just in the wrong situation at LSU and LSU not developing 4* and better QB's is well known. He has run sub 4.6 40's and has a strong arm and could be a good fit for LF's offense. We have backed off on Malik Zaire.

I am hearing that Zaire overplayed his hand. Anytruth to that? Specifically what I am hearing is Zaire first wanted UNC then thought he could just get into an sec school, however the sec has seemed to put the cubosh on that. Not sure who UF pissed off but the sec is not giving them any favors.He tried to reopen lines with UNC but the coaches felt used and burned and have since backed off of him. Anytruth to this or was the person just running game to feel important?

I am hearing that Zaire overplayed his hand. Anytruth to that? Specifically what I am hearing is Zaire first wanted UNC then thought he could just get into an sec school, however the sec has seemed to put the cubosh on that. Not sure who UF pissed off but the sec is not giving them any favors.He tried to reopen lines with UNC but the coaches felt used and burned and have since backed off of him. Anytruth to this or was the person just running game to feel important?
I can't verify it all , but I did hear from insiders that he wanted to go to UF and was hoping for that rule change and UNC moved on to Brandon Harris.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT