ADVERTISEMENT

Why Everyone Should Vote for Trump

Voting your conscience is not endorsing anyone except the person for whom you're voting. If every person who said Johnson doesn't have a chance VOTED for him, he'd win in a landslide. People are indoctrinated well, and repeat what they always do.

Not even close to being true. 90% of the country couldn't pick out Johnson in a lineup of 5 people and 3 of them could be black.

He can't win because no one knows who he is.

Yes she is by a long shot. She is a POS but the GOP has insured she will be our next pOTUS by picking this bozo.

It's almost like he has no idea what he is doing, huh?

You're right- there is no way he can win. Jeb has this in the bag- Jeb has 10 times as much money and a far better staff.

It's like deja vu all over again.

It's almost like he has no idea what he is doing, huh?

You're right- there is no way he can win. Jeb has this in the bag- Jeb has 10 times as much money and a far better staff.

It's like deja vu all over again.
I 'm tempted to talk serious money but that would take the he fun out of it. Please I like you but you are headed for a big letdown.

I wonder if it will be as bad as Hoover beating Al Smith in '28.

Trump just keeps making one verbal gaffe after another. It is a little alarming how he can make these crude wisecracks and people are like "oh well... he's going to build a wall." Saying that "maybe 2nd amendment people can do something about it", if she appoints liberal judges. I know he doesn't MEAN that, but it's such a dumb thing to even allude to and it makes him look so unintelligent. I do enjoy how the GOP is embarrassed by him, however. As Bill Maher said "The GOP handcuffed themselves to a dead hooker."

He's a complete joke.

I 'm tempted to talk serious money but that would take the he fun out of it. Please I like you but you are headed for a big letdown.

I have no interest in serious money when I can get great odds on serious money. If you want to bet the Vegas line and bet serious money, then let's go.

I'm frankly amazed at all y'all who think the election is over with 3 months to go and Hillary Clinton as your horse.

Trump just keeps making one verbal gaffe after another. It is a little alarming how he can make these crude wisecracks and people are like "oh well... he's going to build a wall." Saying that "maybe 2nd amendment people can do something about it", if she appoints liberal judges. I know he doesn't MEAN that, but it's such a dumb thing to even allude to and it makes him look so unintelligent. I do enjoy how the GOP is embarrassed by him, however. As Bill Maher said "The GOP handcuffed themselves to a dead hooker."

He's a complete joke.

No- people pretending like Johnson and Stein are legitimate contenders are complete jokes.

We can make a small wager at even odds Strum.

And, by the way: Big UPS to Julian Assange for showing how corrupt the DNC can be. No shame in that side either.

No- people pretending like Johnson and Stein are legitimate contenders are complete jokes.

We can make a small wager at even odds Strum.
I'm fully aware how the game is rigged to keep opposition out of it. I am glad that with social media, and the internet, etc., we have more exposure than ever to really good candidates for a change. I just want those two in the debates.

When those debates start-up? Oh, man! Entertainment at it's best!

I've never expected many solutions to society from politics or government. Neither of them offer many, if any, real solutions. That's where many here mistake my scoffing at both sides as trying to be above everyone. It's more that I'm trying to show you that seeking solutions through politics, the political process, government, etc., is a waste of time.

I have no problem making a wager on him losing. The sad thing is; I would LOVE for there to be a candidate that has done what he has done, but not represent what he represents and acts like a petulant 4th-grade entitled child. America would benefit greatly from someone who could represent them. Donald Trump represents DONALD TRUMP. Not to mention that holy roller he picked as a VP.

Imagine this genius as a president if Trump were to go MIA:

I'm fully aware how the game is rigged to keep opposition out of it. I am glad that with social media, and the internet, etc., we have more exposure than ever to really good candidates for a change. I just want those two in the debates.

When those debates start-up? Oh, man! Entertainment at it's best!

I've never expected many solutions to society from politics or government. Neither of them offer many, if any, real solutions. That's where many here mistake my scoffing at both sides as trying to be above everyone. It's more that I'm trying to show you that seeking solutions through politics, the political process, government, etc., is a waste of time.

I have no problem making a wager on him losing. The sad thing is; I would LOVE for there to be a candidate that has done what he has done, but not represent what he represents and acts like a petulant 4th-grade entitled child. America would benefit greatly from someone who could represent them. Donald Trump represents DONALD TRUMP. Not to mention that holy roller he picked as a VP.

Imagine this genius as a president if Trump were to go MIA:

What does any of this gibberish have to do with Johnson or Stein having less public recognition the your average 2nd team SEC linebacker?

What does any of this gibberish have to do with Johnson or Stein having less public recognition the your average 2nd team SEC linebacker?
According to this link

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/2012/popular-vote.html

There where 128.5 million votes in the last presidential election.

If you take 5% of that number you are getting close to 6.5 Million people. If you have a candidate who has the support of 6.5 million or more people and he doesn't have a spot on the debate stage, there is something wrong. That's not democracy it's a competitive oligarchy.

Putting the number at 15% essentially ensures it will just be R's and D's because the other parties can't be heard from. And lets not forget that probably at least 15% of the electorate every year if not more is bullied into voting R or D because "you don't want to waste your vote"

Strum I think your wish will come into play next time around. 3rd and 4th parties will get more notoriety in 2020 after Clinton wins and sells the country down the river for a few billion to her "foundation" and kills another couple dozen ambassadors.

Clinton winning gets the country out of the 2 party system a lot quicker than if Trump wins, IMO.

He's a complete joke.
and Hillary's not?

Strum.... if someone asked you who you'd prefer out of Trump and Clinton... what would you answer?
I'd have no measure. I certainly couldn't "prefer" one over the other based on any political measure or standard. They're both loaded with one flaw after another. Maybe I'd go with Hillary based on the fact that more rock bands have come out publicly asking Trump to stop using their songs at his rallies. Or, maybe a coin flip?

Alzheimer's or Lou Gehrig's Disease? The basis for the choice is what's so disturbing. Which one isn't as bad as the other? Not much reason to hope for anything that way. Hope that it only snows 4 feet instead of 5? And, no reason to think both won't drop 6 feet of it!

I'd have no measure. I certainly couldn't "prefer" one over the other based on any political measure or standard. They're both loaded with one flaw after another. Maybe I'd go with Hillary based on the fact that more rock bands have come out publicly asking Trump to stop using their songs at his rallies. Or, maybe a coin flip?

Alzheimer's or Lou Gehrig's Disease? The basis for the choice is what's so disturbing. Which one isn't as bad as the other? Not much reason to hope for anything that way. Hope that it only snows 4 feet instead of 5? And, no reason to think both won't drop 6 feet of it!
I give Hilary the edge because I have a vague idea what she would do in a national crisis. Nobody, I mean nobody, can predict what Trump would do and that risk is just too great. God, this country is so screwed....

My biggest hope is that with the wave of enthusiasm that started, I believe, back in 2008 with the Ron Paul grassroots campaign, through 2012, and this last cycle with Sanders and especially Trump; Americans are finally exhibiting they're sick of Washington resembling Versailles in 1789. That's a stretch, but it's clear that a large portion of Americans do NOT feel that this government is working for them.

Maybe it can break the whole thing open.

I give Hilary the edge because I have a vague idea what she would do in a national crisis. Nobody, I mean nobody, can predict what Trump would do and that risk is just too great. God, this country is so screwed....

See I would lean towards Trump for the exact same rationale. Trump is definitely the more unpredictable and risky choice. But risk has a positive tail as well as a negative tail... There's a chance that the unknown is good. Granted, there's also the chance that the unknown is even worse than Hillary. But at this point I'm intrigued enough to find out.

Maybe it can break the whole thing open.

That's my hope as well.

Yeah. Rock Band's asking someone not to use their songs is always a good strategy. I love rock but my choice would be the opposite of most rock bands. I know that most only do that because they are just following who they think is "cool" and who they think their audience favors. It's funny how the Beatles and many British invasion bands railed on England's taxation , but now that they have found shelters they are all for everybody else's taxes going up. When in doubt follow my main man Ted.

Yeah. Rock Band's asking someone not to use their songs is always a good strategy.
I have little to no respect for either candidate. I don't agree with much, if any, of their tactics, policies and rhetoric. So... if I HAD TO CHOOSE, I would have to base it on something totally separate from the candidates themselves. Since I have noticed several bands asking that their music not be used, then I'll side with them! Of course, I'm not voting for either of them. That was my response to "if you had to choose..."

I love Ted's contributions to rock n roll, in his prime. He was a fvcking bad ass. He opened for Aerosmith in Greensboro after my senior year in high school. It was awesome. And, I was always inspired by him. He's killer with a guitar. But, Nugent makes himself look like a fool now. I also have respect for the guy for maintaining sobriety in a culture that almost commands it. But, his posturing and rigid attitudes now makes me create 2 Teds. There's Ted, the guitar player that exists in my memory. And, there's Ted, the needledick, who loves hearing himself talk. His dad was basically The Great Santini. Testosterone gone off-the-rails.

Truth be told, any musician/band that goes political loses my interest. And, I mean, when they start endorsing one "side" fervently. Musicians can influence attitudes and conditions much more effectively and directly and PEACEFULLY, through their art. When they start showing up at political rallies, I just lose interest. I love The Allman Brothers Band, but when they got behind Carter, I was embarrassed for them (looking back at their career, I mean. I was a little kid in '76). Keep politics out of music. You can make a political commentary, or even a statement, through your music. But, buddying-up with politicians, and claiming one side is right and the other is wrong, is a big thumbs-down to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT