ADVERTISEMENT

Will Grier transferring

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
Transferring from UF. I assume he will have to sit out a year and then serve a seven game suspension.

I wonder if Addazio will go after him.

Whoever gets him is going to have to implement a tough PED testing program.

I wonder if Addazio will go after him.

Whoever gets him is going to have to implement a tough PED testing program.
Adazzio just took Towle(who can play immediately?) , Grier has to sit a year and then serve 7 game suspension. My question is can he go Juco and avoid the suspension or will he have to serve it when he returns to FBS?.

Adazzio just took Towle(who can play immediately?) , Grier has to sit a year and then serve 7 game suspension. My question is can he go Juco and avoid the suspension or will he have to serve it when he returns to FBS?.
Was the suspension number of games? I thought it was simply one full year (I.E. 365 days)

Yes but the suspension will be after sitting out the transfer year otherwise he could circumvent the suspension with a transfer..
Correct. He has to serve the suspension. There was also talk around here (central Florida) that he might even redshirt next year at UF, but I don't know why in the heck he would do that.

Correct. He has to serve the suspension. There was also talk around here (central Florida) that he might even redshirt next year at UF, but I don't know why in the heck he would do that.
rumors of other issues

NCSU already has their weight program...sell enough steroid weight and you're BAMMM a Team Captain.

Wake , ECU and moo mentioned among the possibilities for transfer. His father played at ECU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT