ADVERTISEMENT

Win and Heels are in Playoff

You're setting yourself up for a big disappointment. There's a reason the committee put us at #10. Forget the playoff and just enjoy playing for the ACC championship and a fantastic bowl game! GO HEELS

I don't think win and we're in is that simple. I personally will be happy if we win which gives us the ACC championship and a NYD bowl.Right now let's just win and not put the cart before the horse.

Whatever happens, here is a given: every player on this team will know, and take great pride in for life, that he was part of an amazing turn around. No %^&*@ committee filled with SEC and Big Ten biases can ruin that.

Well I'm pretty reserved to the fact that regardless of the outcome we will get left out BUT there have been alot of talking heads over the last few days that have been saying that if we win we will have the best win on the biggest stage of anyone in the country all year and would be in and should be in.

But with that said we are no where on the radar of being in regardless because we don't fit the mold of what they want for TV and money, and God forbid we was to get in a win a game that would really F up there apple cart and make the CFB world lose there minds!

Reactions: BeezerHeel
You're setting yourself up for a big disappointment. There's a reason the committee put us at #10. Forget the playoff and just enjoy playing for the ACC championship and a fantastic bowl game! GO HEELS
Bleed is correct and if you can not see it then o'well...They could beat the Carolina Panthers tonight and UNC is not in period...They really want Ohio state ...If UNC wins and Stanford loses..OSU is the choice and Clemson may and most likely will still be ahead of UNC...it is a messed up system...How Bama came in so high with it's resume is a question.Are they a top 4 team now?yes..but they had a home lose to a 2 loss Ole Miss when the rankings came out?

Bleed is correct and if you can not see it then o'well...They could beat the Carolina Panthers tonight and UNC is not in period...They really want Ohio state ...If UNC wins and Stanford loses..OSU is the choice and Clemson may and most likely will still be ahead of UNC
Yep I said that in another thread. But the only way we get in is BEAT CLEMSON by at least three scores and control the game in a way there was no doubt what the outcome would be from early in the game. And the REAL USC BEAT STANFORD!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT