ADVERTISEMENT

Would be so nice if UK gets NONE of the remaining recruits.

imajericho

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Pittsburgh
Rabb to Cal.
Mathews to MSU.
Zimmerman to UNLV.

Diallo, Brown, Ingram, Newman.

Hopefully we get Brown. Duke gets Ingram. Newman goes to NC State. And Diallo goes to PItt!

Would love to see UK NIT or worse again! lol

I think Diallo or Brown is the most likely for UK to get.

Newman is likely to go overseas.

Thon Maker could go there too.

Just from what I'm hearing.
Diallo to St Johns
Newman to Miss St
Ingram to Duke
Brown is a head scratcher... I've heard ,ucla,Kansas & UNC

Originally posted by imajericho:
Rabb to Cal.
Mathews to MSU.
Zimmerman to UNLV.

Diallo, Brown, Ingram, Newman.

Hopefully we get Brown. Duke gets Ingram. Newman goes to NC State. And Diallo goes to PItt!

Would love to see UK NIT or worse again! lol
Wishful thinking,with Calishady they just reload.

No way would I ever root for duke to get Ingram instead of UK. That's just retarded. Who gives a damn about UK?

Unfortunately though, I think Ingram does indeed end up at duke. And I agree with the poster that stated if UK is to get anyone else, it will be Newman.

Reactions: heelbent
Originally posted by HeelFan58:

Newman!!!! not likely to moo.
I was just trying to keep all the recruits in the ACC. He has NC state on his list.

That said, Newman is likely going overseas from everything I hear. He has a 1.5 million a year contract for next year to go overseas.

If kaintuck goes 0-fer the rest I will laugh almost as hard as I did when Wisky got that arse, lol. The sight of all those absolutley unbelieving and distraught mouth breathers was a beautiful thing.

Originally posted by uncfan in ky:
Any truth to the rumors that Roy will get the last in-home visit with Ingram next week? Hope he can close it out !
The way it's set-up right now UNC has the last visit.

^ That's a very big visit. Glad we go last.

Either Roy shuts everyone up and lands his top-15 recruit that people have been harping on him for not getting recently, and we become favorites for the ACC crown and possibly even the 2015 title. Or he misses, and people continue to get on him about his recruiting slipping off of late and we fall to 3rd in the pre-season ACC rankings (assuming Duke gets him if we dont)

I hope they hire a cleaning service to come in & scrub the house tomorrow. Could you imagine the smell after having The Rat & The Slimeball both in your house on the same day ?
sick0021.r191677.gif

I hope they hire a cleaning service to come in & scrub the house tomorrow. Could you imagine the smell after having The Rat & The Slimeball both in your house on the same day ?
sick0021.r191677.gif
I'm sure they'll have plenty of new found money to use on cleaning services after Calipari and K roll through... if you catch my drift
wink.r191677.gif

Cal's will be quicker to use - as I believe he prefers cash. They'd have to sell the jewelry they get from K first to turn it into cash
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/17 4:15 PM by Hark_The_Sound_2010

.Hole

Definition of Hole: (also uk and uk fans...bbn!)

An area where something is missing : serious discrepancy :
a place in the ground where an animal lives. a wretched or dreary place: a prison cell especially for solitary confinement : empty headed, single interest individual.

You can't spell PUKE without the uk! Onfire!!
or Duke!!!

Ingram belongs at dook. I only want players who KNOW they definitely want to be a Tar Heel. How someone grows up in Kinston, NC and is riding the fence on dook or UNC or moo is beyond me. They're not going to any of these places for the education or curriculum. If you are waffling on something like allegiance to dook or UNC, you have serious problems. I'd prefer they have a conviction to a school and not ride the fence. I'd rather the fence-riders go to the school that was built to look like another school that the founder couldn't buy.

Originally posted by strummingram:

Ingram belongs at dook. I only want players who KNOW they definitely want to be a Tar Heel. How someone grows up in Kinston, NC and is riding the fence on dook or UNC or moo is beyond me. They're not going to any of these places for the education or curriculum. If you are waffling on something like allegiance to dook or UNC, you have serious problems. I'd prefer they have a conviction to a school and not ride the fence. I'd rather the fence-riders go to the school that was built to look like another school that the founder couldn't buy.
Business decisions have nothing to do with waffling . . I'm certain that once Ingram figures out where he is most comfortable and which school he wishes to pledge his allegiance to, he'll make that choice.

What's the need to rush this kid . . ? There's no deadline creeping up on him is there . . ?

Let him enjoy and participate in the recruiting process for crissakes. He's got a week of in-home visits to listen to the prospective coaches plans on how he fits in and what is available in playing time.

Where he grew up has nothing to do with it, and there certainly is no time-clock ticking . .

This post was edited on 4/18 8:16 PM by BillyL

Originally posted by BillyL:

Business decisions have nothing to do with waffling . . I'm certain that once Ingram figures out where he is most comfortable and which school he wishes to pledge his allegiance to, he'll make that choice.

What's the need to rush this kid . . ? There's no deadline creeping up on him is there . . ?

Let him enjoy and participate in the recruiting process for crissakes. He's got a week of in-home visits to listen to the prospective coaches plans on how he fits in and what is available in playing time.

Where he grew up has nothing to do with it, and there certainly is no time-clock ticking . .

He's going to dook...

I hope Duke misses on any of their targets. I couldn't really care less about who UK gets.

Originally posted by BillyL:

He's going to dook...

He may, but, he hasn't committed to them as of yet.

#harrisonbarnes

A buddy told me yesterday that no team has lost their top seven scorer sand made it to the ncaa tourney
The next season. This guy is usually spot on. I can't find any stats to deny or confirm . He said that he
Heard it on espn. Any thoughts? As weak as the sec appears, I think that get in easily next year.

In 05 didn't we lose or top 7? Felton, May, McCants, Jawad Williams, Marvin Williams, Melvin Scott, Jackie Manuel

Just heard that Duke will visit Ingram again on Tuesday.
K is trying to close the deal before Roy's presentation . .

10 out of 10 cars he asked for? 10 out 10 houses for his parents? or is it just 10 out of 10 stacks of 100 dollar bills?

Cal will buy a bunch of kids in 16. His 15 class isn't shaping up to be special outside of Skal but you can be assured he'll correct that in 2016.

Originally posted by dadika13:
10 out of 10 cars he asked for? 10 out 10 houses for his parents? or is it just 10 out of 10 stacks of 100 dollar bills?

Cal will buy a bunch of kids in 16. His 15 class isn't shaping up to be special outside of Skal but you can be assured he'll correct that in 2016.

^ WWW will make sure of that. You can bank on it. See what I did there?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I'd rather the ACC get all the recruits, be the best league, and then we proceed to crush them all on the way to winning a national championship against pathetic leagues like the Big 12 and Sec.

Diallo went to Kansas.
Newman to Miss St.
Zimmerman to UNLV.
Ingram to Duke.
Rabb to Cal.
Swanigan to MSU.
Brown is likely to Michigan.
Maker I am hearing is going out west.

Labissierre, Briscoe, Matthews & Mulder... pretty strong additions to the returning roster. Would have like to get 1 or 2 of the others that went elsewhere, but what's done is done.

If Cal stays around missing on guys this year could make them more of a threat to take some of our targets next year, since they could lose another 5 guys after this coming season.

Matthews and Mulder don't have one and done talent also Cal has sworn off the platoon system.

Matthews and Mulder don't have one and done talent also Cal has sworn off the platoon system.

Shady has sworn off platooning because some of his one and dones turned out not to be and his recruiting pitch went down the drain when they stayed. Ain't enough balls or minutes in a game to keep 10 prima donnas happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT