ADVERTISEMENT

WTF Virginia!

This thread title is just begging for a parody thread...
iu

I just live here. I’m from NC and still consider it home.

Just the opposite for me. I was born in Charlotte, NC and lived there until I was 13. But my home is ol' Virginny. My parents, their parents, all of my aunts and uncles and even my sister are all from VA. I like that I'm the one North Carolinian in my family. I pride myself on it. But too much Virginia in my blood.

Reactions: ticket2ride04
Staunton is probably one of the most mispronounced names by people who aren't from Virginia.

It's not Stawn-tun... it's Stant-nn

The funny thing is, I wonder how people, who want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, jumped all over Roy Moore and Kavanaugh?
I just mentioned on the other thread that he should be entitled to an inquiry or investigation, same as what Kavanaugh got.

He looks guiltier now with 2 women coming forward, but he still deserves a chance to prove his innocence. Otherwise, he deserves the consequences for his actions.

I just mentioned on the other thread that he should be entitled to an inquiry or investigation, same as what Kavanaugh got.

He looks guiltier now with 2 women coming forward, but he still deserves a chance to prove his innocence. Otherwise, he deserves the consequences for his actions.

Oh, I agree with you. Innocent until proven guilty, and I wasn't directing the comment specifically at anyone.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
You have to admire the balls on Northam. Dude is thumbing his nose at this whole blackface thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT