ADVERTISEMENT

Mack Finally says something about doren

It only took a month to say anything, and what finally is said is soft. That's Mack for you.
First press conference since it happened. Only other options were to issue a press release after it happened or call a press conference just for that. They don't really deserve that kind of press. Not even mentioning their names during the press conference today was pretty insulting.

Reactions: Kool1234567
Do you really think that NC State likes UNC?

Think anything like that was ever said in the locker room of UNC when Duke was
the opponent or in the Duke locker room when UNC was the opponent.

Stuff like this is what makes rivalries special, the distain each school has for each other

Do you really think that NC State likes UNC?

Think anything like that was ever said in the locker room of UNC when Duke was
the opponent or in the Duke locker room when UNC was the opponent.

Stuff like this is what makes rivalries special, the distain each school has for each other
A lot of state fans were crying when Drake was talking shit last year. It didn't bother me much, but a grown man calling the players a piece of shit says a lot about that person. But I guess it's all the camera's fault.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Bulletin board material a year early. I’m sure by then it will be all forgotten and there will be a good explanation that Mack will believe.

A lot of state fans were crying when Drake was talking shit last year. It didn't bother me much, but a grown man calling the players a piece of shit says a lot about that person. But I guess it's all the camera's fault."

It was said in what Doeren thought was a private meeting. Then, when it was unexpectedly placed in the public domain, Doeren called Mack to apologize. Did Mack not accept the apology?

A lot of state fans were crying when Drake was talking shit last year. It didn't bother me much, but a grown man calling the players a piece of shit says a lot about that person. But I guess it's all the camera's fault."

It was said in what Doeren thought was a private meeting. Then, when it was unexpectedly placed in the public domain, Doeren called Mack to apologize. Did Mack not accept the apology?
So it's ok to say as long as it's not filmed? That makes sense.

Reactions: keysersosay#1
"So it's ok to say as long as it's not filmed? That makes sense."

Do you think that neither Mack, nor Dean, nor Roy, all great coaches and fine men, ever said anything in private to their team that they would never say in public?

"So it's ok to say as long as it's not filmed? That makes sense."

Do you think that neither Mack, nor Dean, nor Roy, all great coaches and fine men, ever said anything in private to their team that they would never say in public?
1. Learn to use the quote feature

2. No, I don't think any of them said something like that about the other kids. If you can prove otherwise, let me know

3. Even if they did, that wouldn't excuse what he did. That would just make them wrong as well

4. Not really sure why you feel the need to die on this hill. It's a weird choice

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT