ADVERTISEMENT

Wut's 4 Lunch . .

If you go on a Saturday you need to check out Stonewall's. You won't be disappointed.

You are the 2nd person in recent years to suggest Stonewalls . . it's now on my list. Maybe, I'll do them on Sat. . . Wilber's on Sun., I always haul back 10 lbs. of Wilbers pork, and I love their BBQed chicken.

Reactions: tarheel0910
You are the 2nd person in recent years to suggest Stonewalls . . it's now on my list. Maybe, I'll do them on Sat. . . Wilber's on Sun., I always haul back 10 lbs. of Wilbers pork, and I love their BBQed chicken.
Stonewall only serves BBQ and BBQ chicken on Saturdays. It's good old southern cooking the rest of the week plus short order stuff.

Today I went to a place in town called Great Harvest Bread, they do great sandwiches and also have various cookies and muffins and things. They make all the bread on site, it's delicious. Had the Baja Chipotle Turkey on Dakota bread with jalapeno chips. Would recommend.

You guys that like bbq chicken should try Keaton’s. It’s south east of Statesville and. It makes the best bbq chicken in the world. It’s a cinderblock building out in the middle of nowhere, been in business forever and the black family who run it are very strict. They don’t allowi changing seats, can’t take photos of the waitstaff, no profanity and limit you to two beer but the chicken is to die for.

Reactions: BillyL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT