ADVERTISEMENT

Yo, Billy

Heels Noir

Hall of Famer
Jul 27, 2013
Is it true you guys in northern Virginia might be getting more snow this weekend?!

Remember how winter ended in March back when Obama was President? Aaah, those were the days.

Reactions: heelbent
giphy.gif

Reactions: heelbent
Is it true you guys in northern Virginia might be getting more snow this weekend?!

Remember how winter ended in March back when Obama was President? Aaah, those were the days.

2 days ago they were calling for 3-5 inches here in NoVA, now it will just be a cloudy day for us here. Last I heard there will be snow south of the DC Metro area, but, nothing much here . . the forecast seems to change every hour.

Yeah Noir, we didn't have to endure springtime snow and all these scandals from the government while the GPOAT was in office.

Apparently it may snow here tonight. F'in BS. I'm supposed to golf Sunday morning but the temp at our tee time is supposed to be 39. Shit needs to go.

Reactions: BillyL
Rainy and mild here in Charlotte today. A gray and gloomy day, very similar to the Dow Jones average as of late.

42 here right now but sunny. Still planning on teeing off around 9:30 tomorrow I guess. Dumb.

Reactions: tarheel0910
42 here right now but sunny. Still planning on teeing off around 9:30 tomorrow I guess. Dumb.
Here's what you do. You bring a lightweight jacket. That way the sun comes out you play the jacket off the sweater.

Here's what you do. You bring a lightweight jacket. That way the sun comes out you play the jacket off the sweater.

I hate the cold so I'll try to be fairly warm. Skinny people get cold easy. I have some nice lined khakis and will have long johns on as well. Plus, the most expensive clothing item I've ever purchased was a Mizuno pull over sweater type deal that is ridiculously comfortable but really warm. It will be over a long sleeve undershirt with a golf polo and another Adidas windbreaker pullover, lol. Still, nothing is helping all that much. It will be cold. It's golf though.

In the 80's here. Pretty pumped about playing TPC Sawgrass tommorrow after watching the Masters. Oh, and fvck Obama. Good riddance.

I'm just outside Benson and apparently it snowed a little last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT