ADVERTISEMENT

Yo UGA fans...

TarHeelNation11

Hall of Famer
Mar 9, 2007
Lowell, NC
who still may be lurking from time to time. Feel free to stick around here and talk football like we did in the buildup to the Chick-fil-A game. We can talk about UGA, the SEC, Carolina, or anything else. You'll find that a lot of us on here watch a ton of ball, not just UNC.

What's your take on the Nicholls State game? Classic let-down / didn't get psyched up for the opponent game, or shades of more sinister problems?

who still may be lurking from time to time. Feel free to stick around here and talk football like we did in the buildup to the Chick-fil-A game. We can talk about UGA, the SEC, Carolina, or anything else. You'll find that a lot of us on here watch a ton of ball, not just UNC.

What's your take on the Nicholls State game? Classic let-down / didn't get psyched up for the opponent game, or shades of more sinister problems?
Yep, most of the Dawg fans here were good people. I think the NS game has to be attributed to a big let down after the emotional first game.

i like this. a thread about anything uga or unc football except the unc v uga game ;)

Did Eason get starter's minutes? I heard he didn't look so great. From everything i've seen the uga offense from all perspectives was not sharp.

I don't know if you can attribute it to a let down without taking credit away from the opposing team. Unlike us, Nicholls had game tape to study and I am sure they saw ways to exploit that new front DL and ways to not let UGa run wild.

I don't know if you can attribute it to a let down without taking credit away from the opposing team. Unlike us, Nicholls had game tape to study and I am sure they saw ways to exploit that new front DL and ways to not let UGa run wild.
I mean, Nicholls is a really bad team. Like reaaally bad. They are not like a North Dakota State or Coastal Carolina of FCS. They're the FCS equivalent of Eastern Michigan in the FBS.

NC State would beat Nicholls by 35. Just a bad performance from UGA, in my opinion. No way around it.

I mean, Nicholls is a really bad team. Like reaaally bad. They are not like a North Dakota State or Coastal Carolina of FCS. They're the FCS equivalent of Eastern Michigan in the FBS.

NC State would beat Nicholls by 35. Just a bad performance from UGA, in my opinion. No way around it.

Every dog has its day.

UGa was either a 45 or 55 point favorite so that was one hell of a let down.

I will be really disappointed if UGa doesn't take Mizzou to the wood shed.

Totally agree. Have to say that UGa is the top of the SEC East. And yes, I do understand that the Vols are in that division. I am not sold on the Vols as much as I am sold on the Bulldogs.

Totally agree. Have to say that UGa is the top of the SEC East. And yes, I do understand that the Vols are in that division. I am not sold on the Vols as much as I am sold on the Bulldogs.
Watch UF win the East.

Just checking in and I gotta say hour heels looked good last week. Should have won by more. The dawgs not so good last week but I honestly believe some of that was smart trying to impose his will on our team, and not wanting to open things up. I doubt they ever expected that late fumble. I expect a much better showing with Mizzou. Just my opinion but your heels and Louisville could end up being the two best teams in ACC this year. You folks have a great weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT