ADVERTISEMENT

You gotta love Armando

I realize we may not get Mayer ... and I realize that we may not win the championship next year, but it made me wonder (and this might be a stupid question because there might be a lot of guys that have done it) ... but has anyone ever won multiple NCAA championships (as a player) with different teams? Just curious.

Reactions: Heels5150
I realize we may not get Mayer ... and I realize that we may not win the championship next year, but it made me wonder (and this might be a stupid question because there might be a lot of guys that have done it) ... but has anyone ever won multiple NCAA championships (as a player) with different teams? Just curious.
Very good question. I’ve always wanted for one of our own players to have multiple National Titles. With us of course. Unfortunately that’s never happened. It should have happened. That would be a very interesting list. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Michael, Sam, Kenny, Montross, Phelps, Reese, Tyler Zeller, Psycho T, Ellington, Ty and on and on

Derion Kendrick did it in fball Clemson a few yrs ago, UGA last yr. That might be a first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT