ADVERTISEMENT

You win $100 million, what's the first thing(s) you buy?

Honky
960.jpg
Honky Honky

Reactions: heelz2345
Ok I'll play. I would probably buy a house at Wrightsville on the water, but would also look at the OBX and beaches south of Wilmington like Sunset and Ocean Isle. Obviously, I would like to have lifetime great seats in Kenan Stadium and The Smith Center. A nice car like a Mercedes, BMW, or that Audi A 7 would be sweet. I would love to have a sailboat in the BVI, no more than 50' monohull, that is well cared for. Out of debt, don't have to work, healthcare plan I can afford to pay for-yeah, that will about do it.

ETA: I don't need a honky.

Last edited:
  • A lot of bacon
  • A lot of Froot Loops
  • A lot of Crystal Pepsi
  • Air Heads
  • Pizza
  • Burgers
  • Hot Dogs
  • Fried chicken
  • A bunch of freezers, refrigerators, pantries, etc. to store all this food
  • A room for nothing but a gigantic bed. I'm talking wall-to-wall nothing but bed
  • A gigantic statue of Toucan Sam for my front yard
You'll need that bed for your 1000 pound ass if you eat all that stuff you mentioned.

Reactions: tarheel0910
1. I'd buy rivals.com
2. An island surrounded by white sand and clear water to build on just for myself and people I love.
3. Donate a ton to animal shelters.
4. Build a sanctuary for single parents who find themselves in times of struggle even though they are working a full time job.
5. Pay a politician to actually do something about deadbeat parents.

I'm talking material things, you know, the fun stuff. For this thread, don't mention a house for your mom or financially securing yourself and your family....that stuff is all kinda assumed. I'm looking for what y'all would buy once all that boring stuff is taken care of and you have $80 million leftover, burning a hole in your pocket!

I'm going to assume you don't want us to be altruistic and give to charity and create a foundation, etc... Splurge stuff, then?

It's important to me that our business be successful, so some would go into the company for facilities, marketing, building some models, etc...

However, I'd also like to get a decent sized RV--Class C, maybe, and tour the country. I've done it twice with a minivan but those were "rush jobs." I'd like my wife and I to have the time to see everything we want to at our own pace. I guess I'd be working from the road. Since I'm the finance/marketing guy, that could be done.

That's really it.

If I had to spend the money on something I wanted, I'd be in trouble. I am blessed with being able to buy anything I want right now. I'm able to do that because I don't want or need anything much. Now if I was able to use the money in other ways, I could get rid of it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Raising Heel
A tricked out house boat or Motor home, maybe both, so I can change my address when I change my mind!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT