ADVERTISEMENT

"You'll never look at music the same way again!"

strummingram

Hall of Famer
Oct 1, 2010
40 years ago today!

We'd just gotten cable TV that summer. I didn't discover MTV until after school had started back. Game changer!

I'd forgotten how much they pushed the "... in stereo!" part.

We've got Pluto TV on our Roku and it has a channel, Vevo 80's, that shows 1980s music videos. It's funny how corny and low budget they look now when they seemed so cool back then. Some of that may be that I've gotten used to HD.

We've got Pluto TV on our Roku and it has a channel, Vevo 80's, that shows 1980s music videos. It's funny how corny and low budget they look now when they seemed so cool back then. Some of that may be that I've gotten used to HD.
give me the old corny stuff all across the entertainment board. Slick, deep budget productions are a turnoff to me.

I used to watch Night Flight TV show. That's where I first saw a few memorable videos:

NIGHT_FLIGHT_1920X1080_web.jpg

Reactions: chickenhunter
Video also killed some pretty decent musicians that just weren't very good looking ;)

I used to sit up Friday nights watching video's just waiting for New Editions "Candy Girl" or Van Halen's "Panama" to come on. WTBS used to show them 12am-6am Friday and Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT