ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Brown?

TPFKAPFS

Hall of Famer
Feb 17, 2006
Do we have any shot at him? He is a great kid, has a great story, and has potential to be an all time great! How could you not love a 7 footer that is athletic and has a man's body (250ish) as a sophomore? I love his motor, coach ability, and his skills. He already understands many of the nuances of post play like keeping the ball high. He decommitted from UConn and seems like a perfect Roy recruit.

Go get him Roy!

Do we have any shot at him? He is a great kid, has a great story, and has potential to be an all time great! How could you not love a 7 footer that is athletic and has a man's body (250ish) as a sophomore? I love his motor, coach ability, and his skills. He already understands many of the nuances of post play like keeping the ball high. He decommitted from UConn and seems like a perfect Roy recruit.

Go get him Roy!

Yeah, noticed this morning, Ky & Kansas offered him before he comitted to UConn, may be tuff but yeah, sure would love to see us get involved.

I heard he likes his chicken friend and a cold beer on a Friday night.

With a pair of pants that fit just right and the radio on?

ON a serious note, I would love for Roy to snag this kid, I don't think he is a one & done kid, he looks a bit raw but great size frame for a 7 footer and seems to run pretty well. Kinda strikes me as a raw version of Greg Oden that needs to really work on refining some scoring skills, teach this kid a jump hook and a drop step and you have a star in the making!

I suspect he already has a destination in mind so it may already be to late to get in on him but I sure would love for Roy to take a shot.

If he has a handler he has no chance of coming to UNC.

He doesn't have a handler-He does have an adopted father who is looking out for him. He seems like great kid that really has his head on straight. He seems like a born Roy recruit to me!

Get on him Roy!

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
Friend....fried. All the same according to this stupid auto correct on iPhone.

Fried chicken is his friend. No need to make an enemy. Haha

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
Friend....fried. All the same according to this stupid auto correct on iPhone.

Fried chicken is his friend. No need to make an enemy. Haha
the correct on iphone and Droid is more a pain in the azz than a benefit. I have sent way too many messages that made no sense because of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT