ADVERTISEMENT

Zags going down

Watched it and the UCLA-AZ game, both good games. BYU looks loaded for the future, they play with a fast and loose attitude, fun to watch.
Zaga looked great the first 10 minutes, then cooled off, maybe the pressure got to them, outscored -10-0 last two minutes of the game.

It was hard not to give it to them when they were undefeated but now with the loss would you remove them as a 1 seed? I would because I think both UCLA and Arizona are better. frankly, I think even Baylor is better than the zags, Oregon IMO is as well.

No matter what the rankings are, IMO the best teams in the country IMO:

1) Villinova
2) kansas
3) UNC
4) UCLA
5) Arizona
6) Ky
7) Purdue
8) Oregon
9) West Virgina
10) Florida

I just don't trust the weaker schedule the Zags have played.

It was hard not to give it to them when they were undefeated but now with the loss would you remove them as a 1 seed? I would because I think both UCLA and Arizona are better. frankly, I think even Baylor is better than the zags, Oregon IMO is as well.

1) Villinova
2) kansas
3) UNC
4) UCLA
5) Arizona
6) Ky
7) Purdue
8) Oregon
9) West Virgina
10) Florida

Did you mean Florida or Florida St at 10?? Just wondering

The Zags loss probably dropped them to a #2 seed which is good IMO.

1) Villinova
2) kansas
3) UNC
4) UCLA
5) Arizona
6) Ky
7) Purdue
8) Oregon
9) West Virgina
10) Florida

They were not overly impressive the other night, that is for certain. But they did defeat Arizona and Florida in the regular season. Going 29-1 and taking down two top 10 teams is worthy of a 1 or 2 seed. Not sure I would personally pick Gonzaga to advance past the Sweet 16, but they merit a 2 seed at the very lease.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT