ADVERTISEMENT

Zion drops 53 on Felton's squad in front of Roy

dadika13

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2007
NYC
Do yourself a favor and google some video on this. He's an absolute monster and rightfully has been our number 1 priority. Roy was there last night.

That said, he's NBA ready right now. Very slim chance we get a kid with one foot already in the league by next summer to commit to us. Oh well.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Zero defense? Jalek(6-3, 180lbs) and Juwan Gary(6-5, 190lbs) took turns guarding Zion(6-7, 230lbs). Sort of a mismatch, wouldn't you say?

Zero defense? Jalek(6-3, 180lbs) and Juwan Gary(6-5, 190lbs) took turns guarding Zion(6-7, 230lbs). Sort of a mismatch, wouldn't you say?

Listen, I'm going on what people who were there said. Basically he watched Zion all night according to them. Don't shoot the messenger.

Tough being the reluctant bearer of bad news, isn't it? Poor you.

Felton and Gary are the two best players on a bad team. So if they foul out trying to guard a guy that is taller and outweighs them by 40-50 pounds, what chance does their team have? Zero.

Not trying to be combative, sorry if it came across that way. But sometimes you have to look beyond mere statistics. Do you agree with what I said regarding Felton and Gary trying to guard a guy much larger, or not? How are either of those guys realistically supposed to guard Zion? And don't forget, Felton and Gary are the only good players on their team, they have zero help. So if they foul out...

This just in, Zion is a grown arse man! I want to see his birth certificate, I am gonna see if Mr Trump can help out with that! LOL

Zion is one of those guys that you just know if he stays healthy and keeps his head about him is destined for greatness, those kind of players don't come around every year, maybe every 10yrs or so but very rare. This 2018 class however in a freakish way has 2 of them in Marvin Bagley and Zion. And the CRAZY thing is they both have another high school season after this one???

Reactions: Shandsgator94
Do you agree with what I said regarding Felton and Gary trying to guard a guy much larger, or not?

Completely agree. And you're right, Felton and Gary are their only guys offensively and if they fouled out then they would have lost by 40 instead of 20.

Not trying to be combative, sorry if it came across that way. But sometimes you have to look beyond mere statistics. Do you agree with what I said regarding Felton and Gary trying to guard a guy much larger, or not? How are either of those guys realistically supposed to guard Zion? And don't forget, Felton and Gary are the only good players on their team, they have zero help. So if they foul out...
Grey has two high D-1 players and 4 other players who will get scholarships.Their coach recruits players from the entire state

Grey has two high D-1 players and 4 other players who will get scholarships.Their coach recruits players from the entire state

True Ken, but did ya watch Zion, there was no stopping that level of power and strength by a point or 2 guard. It is like trying to stop a peterbilt with a yugo. LOL

I

I have put it out on DI and THR that I think the chance that he leaves SC are slim.
So who will he sign with in South Carolina? Clemson, USC, Wofford, College of Charleston? Name the school..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT