ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson New FOOD Commercial! (300+ Pounds)

Eating cheese has been linked to obesity! Maybe puke was a bad choice! On a related note, Devonte Graham has disappeared and Zion gained exactly 195 lbs!

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
As a pure basketball player he is fun to watch, despite all the Duke crap but man he look huge, there is no way his body is going to be able to hold up if hes that big, I think hes gonna be one of those guys thats just constantly banged up his whole career and never reaches his full potential cause of his conditioning

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
As a pure basketball player he is fun to watch, despite all the Duke crap but man he look huge, there is no way his body is going to be able to hold up if hes that big, I think hes gonna be one of those guys thats just constantly banged up his whole career and never reaches his full potential cause of his conditioning
Agree. I believe he’s at a crossroads at this very early stage of his career…. Look after himself and unlock that all-worldly potential, or become another “he could have been a hall of famer” discussion (and meme)

Money won’t be an issue, because some team (either the Pelicans or other) will throw a ton of cash his way for his second contract, but what will the third contract look like?

Sounds like he had a setback with foot bones healing. I’m sure his orthopedic doctor has stressed his weight as potentially delaying healing. For his sake a few months of a vegan diet may be in order before this gets out of hand.

I said it when he was at dook his pro career would be limited because of his weight. Next stop NFL .. no way in hell with that weight will he play league.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Sounds like he had a setback with foot bones healing. I’m sure his orthopedic doctor has stressed his weight as potentially delaying healing. For his sake a few months of a vegan diet may be in order before this gets out of hand.
Zion does not lose weight on a Vegan diet, he eats 3 Vegans and he is still hungry?

How can a multi-million $ business allow an asset to become such a liability .. hope he was smart with his $$

Reactions: TheGLOV
Zion is so fat, when the coach says "protect the paint" he means don't let Zion step on the lines!

Zion is so fat, he got arrested at the airport for smuggling 10 pounds of crack!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT