ADVERTISEMENT

ZUNC vs Virginia game thread Saturday 27 Feb 2015

What level of assault does Virginia need to commit for it to be a foul?

I guess im just a UNC homer but crap this is BS calls. Dang it. I just want it to be close to the same on both ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virginia hits it's 5th three of the half and they go back up by 7 with the score 32-25. Paige and Berry miss three opportunities and then Gill and Johnson tie it up but Virginia gets the ball looking for me. Getting nothing out of Hicks so far

Don't foul that ****ing far away from the basket, still call touch stuff and nothing when we drive

Berry keeping us in the game . . hitting those 3 pointers.

AND A SECOND IN AS MANY MINUTES.

Berry BOOM from the top 36-32 and Berry BOOM from the corner keeping UNC IN IN Game and at half time Zheels are only down by three at 38-35

Love how UVA sets illegal screens frequently in the first half that go uncalled, then first time hicks is moving a little bit during a screen he gets hit with an offensive foul

Reactions: geo1464
Nice! Joel Berry bringing it! Keeping us in it! Here's hoping Brogdon can cool off, too. One thing is for sure. We can't give them second shots and layups. Given how it looked with about 3 minutes to go down 7 and back-to-back TOs, I am OK with down by 3. Need other guys to step up besides Berry. Namely Justin and Marcus.

Foul on Berry was horable call.
We have been fouled multiple times inside no call

Both teams are mugging each other in the paint but as long as it is called both ways I say let the strong survive.

They are. I have no beef with the way they have called the contact on shots. They have let the teams hammer each other. It has been very inconsistent off the ball. They have gotten better shots than us though. You have to feel pretty decent at this point.

Definitely some one sided calls. Touch fouls on us, they're banging our guards every time with nothing called

Meeks seldom scores on his own anymore. It is almost exclusively on feeds from others that find him wide open.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT