ADVERTISEMENT

ZUNC vs Virginia game thread Saturday 27 Feb 2015

Terrible fan because I state the obvious and call out how we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot by trying to force the offense through Paige when Johnson is our horse and we should run everything through him....I'll gladly take that label if that's the case. We are killing ourselves.

And Roys sub patterns have killed us. Close game and scratching and clawing our way to tie it up then he puts in those lineups I mentioned. Awful.

And I do agree we are getting mauled.

Goodness. I don't think that was Gill. I think that was Hicks that hit Brice.

Well, every time they had a chance they made mistakes. Over and over. You just can not do that against this particular team. Any team really but definitely not UVA.

Terrible fan because I state the obvious and call out how we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot by trying to force the offense through Paige when Johnson is our horse and we should run everything through him....I'll gladly take that label if that's the case. We are killing ourselves.

And Roys sub patterns have killed us. Close game and scratching and clawing our way to tie it up then he puts in those lineups I mentioned. Awful.

And I do agree we are getting mauled.
We are losing by freaking 7. That isn't mauled. Go away. Seriously. Our fan base needs so many less fans of your type.

Anthony Gill should foul out every game. Bilas and co applaud his motor and how hard he plays. He's a more polished version of Plumlees. Hacks and bodies everybody.

That is terrible. We throw it in way too far back and Berry kind of jogs it up. Terrible. Oh well, time to hit the town. Later.

Not a terrible performance just not strong enough in spots to fight through the challenge. Make free throws and we're tied.

What has Roy seen from this team that we haven't that would lead him to believe that this team is good enough smart enough or tough enough to get to overtime?
Are you even a UNC fan? He is putting 3 point shooters on the floor hoping they can hit to tie the game up to go to OT.

Reactions: RP12
We lose by 5, but lose at the FT line by 11. I'm sorry, I know that can happen at home, but it was just incredible how badly we got mugged and didn't get some calls. You'd have to think / hope that on a neutral court, maybe we get neutral officiating, and win by 4-5. As we would've in an evenly called game.

Last edited:
Reactions: keysersosay#1
Missed opportunities Brice missed front end marcus misses layup Home cookin galore NEVER have I seen a team MORE dependent on ONE player than UVA is with brogdon , cause without him they are average.

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT