ADVERTISEMENT

10 Best Transfers In UNC Basketball History

Peeps shouldn't sleep on Wes! Numbers or measurables just can't define his impact! Just the fact that he stepped up when needed would do it, but he played his tail off and UNC became must better than the sum of its parts! Way to go Family!

Reactions: andrew jones

Cormac Ryan & Wes Miller have to be ahead of Nance. Both of them played in the NCAA tournament, Nance never did, at least not with the Heels. I appreciate Nance & the fit he was supposed to be, but he can’t be ahead of Ryan or Miller. JMO

Spot on with McAdoo at #1 tho, that was Dean at his best even though I don’t think he really believed in that philosophy ever, McAdoo was too good to pass up.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Peeps shouldn't sleep on Wes! Numbers or measurables just can't define his impact! Just the fact that he stepped up when needed would do it, but he played his tail off and UNC became must better than the sum of its parts! Way to go Family!

We was a spark in 2006.

Cormac Ryan & Wes Miller have to be ahead of Nance. Both of them played in the NCAA tournament, Nance never did, at least not with the Heels. I appreciate Nance & the fit he was supposed to be, but he can’t be ahead of Ryan or Miller. JMO

Spot on with McAdoo at #1 tho, that was Dean at his best even though I don’t think he really believed in that philosophy ever, McAdoo was too good to pass up.

Cormac is a good counter, Wes isn't. He just didn't play enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT