ADVERTISEMENT

*** 2018/19 Bowl Game Challenge *** Final Round Picks

I know it's not official until @strummingram announces the contest winner, but with @uncboy10 changing his pick to Clemson and correctly predicting 60 points total for the championship game, it looks like he's the winner. If correct, congratulations and let me know how to pay when it's official.
It's official, and...

giphy.gif

@uncboy10 is the winner

Please make us aware how you wanna be paid your $10 from the players. I'll email BillyL since he's been banned. I haven't heard from him since week 1 of the bowl games. He may or may not pay-up. But, I will pass-on your preference.

Congratulations on winning this poorly-put-together contest.

I’ve got PayPal if that works for everybody. I’m just gonna double check on the email attached to it

No wonder I didn’t remember it. I setup my paypal with an old school email address that I haven’t used in 4 years.

mradford@tctc.edu

If PayPal doesn’t work for anyone just let me know and we’ll figure something else out.

Last edited:
I’ve got PayPal if that works for everybody. I’m just gonna double check on the email attached to it

No wonder I didn’t remember it. I setup my paypal with an old school email address that I haven’t used in 4 years.

mradford@tctc.edu

If PayPal doesn’t work for anyone just let me know and we’ll figure something else out.

Nice! Now I know your name!!!

Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!

;):D

mradford@tctc.edu

Sent. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with the transfer.

What is it?

I'm not going to post it on a message board. That would be messed up. I don't plan to do anything with it, even if I could. I was just messing with the guy. Someone tried to get a Warchant Mod fired back in the day. I just can't condone that kind of thing, and it's also why you all will never know who I am, or what I really do. I don't think most of you even give the slightest f*** about me, but it only takes one person.

I'm not going to post it on a message board. That would be messed up. I don't plan to do anything with it, even if I could. I was just messing with the guy. Someone tried to get a Warchant Mod fired back in the day. I just can't condone that kind of thing, and it's also why you all will never know who I am, or what I really do. I don't think most of you even give the slightest f*** about me, but it only takes one person.

Ok, tell me his name and I'll ruin his life. You don't have to be a part of it.

I'm kidding. Sort of. No seriously, I'm kidding. Or am I?

This always seems like the easiest way to keep track of things, so far I've gotten my hookers and blow money from Hark, Strum, and TBHeel.

I think that leaves

@tarheel0910
@toophly1124

and Billy, but he doesn't have access to the board at the moment from what I understand.

Just give me a heads up, and I'll remove you once it goes through, so that you can maintain your honor lol.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT