Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
PFF ranked their top 101 players, here are the first ten QBs

Bryce Young
Pickett
CJ Stroud
Brennan Armstrong
Sam Hartman
Malik Willis (Liberty, second best running QB behind Sam Howell)
Sam Howell
Desmond Ritter (cincy)
Malik Cunningham
Caleb Williams

Heck, Coastal had THREE. All that talent and so little to show for it.

That same site had the Panthers drafting Sam at no. 6 (1st QB taken). While I'd love to see that, the Panthers OL is atrocious, and he'll just get kilt twice as bad as he did at UNC.

6. CAROLINA PANTHERS: QB SAM HOWELL, NORTH CAROLINA

The dark horse QB1? The Panthers didn’t have to travel too far to scout him the past three years, and he's racked up 16 more big-time throws (85) than anyone else in college football over that span.

That same site had the Panthers drafting Sam at no. 6 (1st QB taken). While I'd love to see that, the Panthers OL is atrocious, and he'll just get kilt twice as bad as he did at UNC.

6. CAROLINA PANTHERS: QB SAM HOWELL, NORTH CAROLINA

The dark horse QB1? The Panthers didn’t have to travel too far to scout him the past three years, and he's racked up 16 more big-time throws (85) than anyone else in college football over that span.
cc: @keysersosay#1 @gteeitup

the problem now is more teams need a qb than literally did two months ago…i’m not even sure the eagles are happy.

sam is a falcon, texan, panther, admiral, or eagle…sam to washington makes a ton of sense; o-line, running game, receivers, defense to help.

PFF ranked their top 101 players, here are the first ten QBs

Bryce Young
Pickett
CJ Stroud
Brennan Armstrong
Sam Hartman
Malik Willis (Liberty, second best running QB behind Sam Howell)
Sam Howell
Desmond Ritter (cincy)
Malik Cunningham
Caleb Williams

Heck, Coastal had THREE. All that talent and so little to show for it.

It takes a whole lot more than a bunch of 1st rate and/or dynamic QBs to make a conference good, much less make it great.

Game are won and lost in the trenches. The best leagues always have excellent LOS play and excellent LOS depth.

It takes a whole lot more than a bunch of 1st rate and/or dynamic QBs to make a conference good, much less make it great.

Game are won and lost in the trenches. The best leagues always have excellent LOS play and excellent LOS depth.
I think the thing about trenches applies more to D than O in the last few yrs. With modern offenses I feel you can put up a bunch of points if you have a really good QB regardless of how great your OL is. Ex heels 2019, 2020, 2021 having a top-25 offense despite bad OL.

I think the thing about trenches applies more to D than O in the last few yrs. With modern offenses I feel you can put up a bunch of points if you have a really good QB regardless of how great your OL is. Ex heels 2019, 2020, 2021 having a top-25 offense despite bad OL.
You are right about that. If you OL is mediocre but you have great play on the rest of the Offense, you can have an excellent offense. If your DL is mediocre, your LBs and DBs are going to be forced to work very hard to contain any offense that is above average.

Who actually gives a sh*t about how good their conference is? SEC fans are constantly mocked for fixating on the conference instead of their team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT