ADVERTISEMENT

ACC network in on

Christian Laettner said something very interesting that can be used by our football staff. He said that when deciding between UNC and Dook, he saw Rat Face and Dook as up and coming. UNC had recently won a National title, but Dook never had, and he wanted to be part of building something.

the opening day of the network is mostly dook. not a good start.
The first 2 hours was a preview. It seems to me that the first show after that should have been about football. Perhaps a history of ACC football, with the focus being how and why the ACC expanded. Instead, they aired a documentary on the Dook basketball class of 1986.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Not an auspicious debut. Ugh!
I do think that preview indicated that it might have some good football commentary. And I know it's going to show a whole lo0t of high quality non-revenue games. So if we could get the ACCN to stop slurping Rat Face and Dook, it should be worth a lot of viewing time.

I do think that preview indicated that it might have some good football commentary. And I know it's going to show a whole lo0t of high quality non-revenue games. So if we could get the ACCN to stop slurping Rat Face and Dook, it should be worth a lot of viewing time.
Well, we are getting our own version of Hard Knocks for the basketball team so we can't complain too much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT