ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Thread (2024)

It probably hurts UNC that the dookies lost. If UNC beats Pitt and UVA/BC, it's probably not going to help much if TN wins the SEC tourney. Needed to beat the dookies to clinch the #1 seed.

It hardly matters much for the NCAAT. UNC will be a 2 seed regardless. The Tar Heels seem to be on a mission. They are playing like they're possessed.

I wish I had a dollar for every time Cory Alexander says the word "however" during game commentary.

Reactions: Steat
It probably hurts UNC that the dookies lost. If UNC beats Pitt and UVA/BC, it's probably not going to help much if TN wins the SEC tourney. Needed to beat the dookies to clinch the #1 seed.

It hardly matters much for the NCAAT. UNC will be a 2 seed regardless. The Tar Heels seem to be on a mission. They are playing like they're possessed.

I wish I had a dollar for every time Cory Alexander says the word "however" during game commentary.
Just take care of business and do it handily kinda like today and may get a number one seed. Still say we get it over Tennessee since we beat them

Reactions: Heelicious

not sure this year a #1 seed will be much different from a #2.

Last edited:
They are who

not sure this year a #1 seed will be much different from a #2.

I think the top #2 seed comes with a chip on our shoulder to keep proving ourselves.
The lowest #1 seed can sometimes be a curse.
It’s possible UNC and Tennessee end up on opposite sides of the bracket and it all ends up being the same.

Well, these teams will feel bright and chipper tomorrow! LOL

Damn... UVA plays some of the most mucked-up, drudgery basketball.

They only missed 83 free throws!

I think the top #2 seed comes with a chip on our shoulder to keep proving ourselves.
The lowest #1 seed can sometimes be a curse.
It’s possible UNC and Tennessee end up on opposite sides of the bracket and it all ends up being the same.
This is the part I haven’t been understanding. Lunardi seems to be saying if we are a 2 we automatically are in the east w UCONN. I do not understand why unless there is some regional factor that trumps overall ranking. If the committee is smart they would make UCONN #1 overall. That could solve it

Lunardi now has us as a 1 seed. Not sure that is best option thought being in LA. I guess its better than being a 2 in a region with UConn, Kentucky, and Kansas though.

A 1 seed in LA with Arizona as a 2, is like a home game for Arizona.

Lunardi now has us as a 1 seed. Not sure that is best option thought being in LA. I guess its better than being a 2 in a region with UConn, Kentucky, and Kansas though.

A 1 seed in LA with Arizona as a 2, is like a home game for Arizona.

Arizona hasn't been to a FF since 2001, they flame out every year. I love that draw, we are likely to not even see them. Besides, even as a 1 in the West, we should still get 2 games in Charlotte the first weekend.

Stupid rule: only can review an out of bounds call if under two minutes I’ve never understood why? Is it not as important at the ten minute mark or whatever time it is?
it could add tons of time to games but I agree at least give the coach one a game or one a half that they can use outside of the 2 minutes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT