ADVERTISEMENT

ALERT: The first round of paid 'read-only' access to other Rivals message boards is live

Deana_King

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 31, 2001
First, this is the beta test. There are a ton of things still being worked on.

Second, see the item above.

Third, again, this is the testing phase for engineering, access, pricing, feedback, etc.
What this means is that our subscribers could go read the Duke board or the NC State board, but would not be able to post there. "Read only."

Well, we finally have it.

To start, there are just a few teams you can add. That list will grow. Plus they are working on a universal access pass so you could go read about the Nebraska meltdown last week or any future meltdowns that I suspect are coming.

Normally to get access to another site, you have to pay $99 a year or $10 a month. Tons of our readers already do that.

But now annual subscribers can get read-only access to an additional site for just $20. Monthly subscribers would pay an additional $2 a month per site. Prices are subject to change.

So if you want to read the Duke or NC State board, you can. $20 gets you access for a year (if you are an annual subscriber here).

How do you do it? Go to your user profile on the Subscriptions sub-page: https://northcarolina.rivals.com/users/subscriptions

There you should see a list of available schools you can add to your account at this time.

We felt the five teams listed below give all readers of THI a variety in football and basketball.

Clemson
Duke
Kansas
Kentucky
NC State

Please email me or Andrew with any feedback so I can forward it to our management team.

gatarams@yahoo.com
arjscribe@gmail.Com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News