ADVERTISEMENT

And now, terrible jokes

Knock knock!

Who’s there?

Izzo!

Izzo who?

Izzo and 5 against the Heels in the tourney! 😂

Full disclosure as college coaches go, I actually like and respect Tom Izzo quite a bit. I think he was / is pretty good friends with Roy / Hubs

Knock knock!

Who’s there?

Izzo!

Izzo who?

Izzo and 5 against the Heels in the tourney! 😂

Full disclosure as college coaches go, I actually like and respect Tom Izzo quite a bit. I think he was / is pretty good friends with Roy / Hubs
Yea it’s weird how certain schools seem to have other schools number in various sports despite no real separation in success. Kansas currently seems to have ours in bball. Ga tech in football.

Reactions: Heelicious
Yea it’s weird how certain schools seem to have other schools number in various sports despite no real separation in success. Kansas currently seems to have ours in bball. Ga tech in football.
I know a lot of people (including me) wondered whether Mich St belonged in this tourney given their full year body of work. But the two games in the tourney, they've played like easily a top 4 seed (13-16 seed overall), maybe even a top 3 seed (9-12 overall). We needed really good effort and good shooting from the 10 minute point on in first half to keep them from coming back. Mich St will end up being better than some teams in the S16. Looking at you, NC St.

Why was Jesus hungover on mon?
cause he got hammered over the weekend
jimchi-jim-chi-asmr.gif

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
my mom said that when she was pregnant with me, she was frightened by a broken record...

fortunately, it didn't affect me...affect me...affect me...affect me...

Two black guys walking down the street one has ninety eight cents the other a dollar . They see a business advertising will turn you white for 99 cents. one says I’ll go in if it works I’ll give you the penny, dude goes in, Comes back out a few minutes later white as a loaf of bread. other dude says wow it works. Give me that penny. Dude says get a job Nigga

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT