ADVERTISEMENT

Andre Smith

UNC Football tanks even more
I'll try to be as optimistic as possible: It certainly won't help to lose him.

Guys who can make the NFL before then almost never stay 5 years. So play them as true freshmen.

Imagine how stupid Fedora would look if he had redshirted Smith and then sat him another 2 years behind a guy with 0 chance to make an NFL roster and then Smith had been the top LB taken in the NFL draft.

this blows. I thought our D had a chance to finally be decent next yr. The 3rd LB and Nickel is a huge question mark, but otherwise our starting line-up could've been solid.

I hate to pick on people, but Dom Ross is too skinny and questionable instincts and Jonathon Smith is too slow and has questionable instincts. They are a large part of the reasons for those huge runs vs gt, ncsu, etc. They'll both be true juniors next, so maybe it is their time to turn a corner.

I don't blame him for leaving after a disappointing year for the team. I hope he has a successful career in the NFL.

Imagine how stupid Fedora would look if he had redshirted Smith and then sat him another 2 years behind a guy with 0 chance to make an NFL roster and then Smith had been the top LB taken in the NFL draft.
About as stupid as a coach who decides who to start based on Mel Kiper's draft board. For someone who has as much football knowledge as you I don't know why you think draft position has anything to do with deciding who should start.

Dear Mel Kiper, I have a player who is going to break records and win eleven games in a row and get within less than 8 points (I think we score a td with that onside kick) of the natty champ runner up. Should I trade him for anybody else knowing nothing about what they'll be able to achieve aside from your nfl draft prediction?

Reactions: ticket2ride04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT