ADVERTISEMENT

Another must-read from Adam...

Gary, I am with you that was hilarious. We have the best group of guys. I was just imagining that all transpiring and absolutely dying. The entire time I had this huge smile on my face, truly a great way to capture our guys. @shun1, where you at my brother this article will definitely have you smiling too!!!

"Those are all my kids," he said. Then he paused for just a second. "Well, except for Platek. We're not sure about him. I'm still wondering if he's mine or not." I absolutely love Theo, there's really nothing like his personality and the effect that he has on our guys off the court is truly special.

Roy saying to Theo, "Here comes Daddy," I mean c'mon if that's not the greatest thing you have ever heard I don't know what is. Roy is the best, there's no one like him. Just being able to have that sense of humor with a comment even so silly like that to me just shows the connection that he shares with his players and how he values them so much, Players First!

Have a "Berry" Merry Christmas, I love our Heels!!!

Last edited:
Gary, I am with you that was hilarious. We have the best group of guys. I was just imagining that all transpiring and absolutely dying. The entire time I had this huge smile on my face, truly a great way to capture our guys. @shun1, where you at my brother this article will definitely have you smiling too!!!

"Those are all my kids," he said. Then he paused for just a second. "Well, except for Platek. We're not sure about him. I'm still wondering if he's mine or not." I absolutely love Theo, there's really nothing like his personality and the effect that he has on our guys off the court is truly special.

Roy saying to Theo, "Here comes Daddy," I mean c'mon if that's not the greatest thing you have ever heard I don't know what is. Roy is the best, there's no one like him. Just being able to have that sense of humor with a comment even so silly like that to me just shows the connection that he shares with his players and how he values them so much, Players First!

Have a "Berry" Merry Christmas, I love our Heels!!!
Hi FranktHeel

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S M I L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read the article and couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing.

"Here Comes Daddy"

Adam Lucas is the best! After every won or lost games, I've always read Lucas articles first. Lucas has always bring things in perspective. This funny article is just a sample of this talented and passionate Carolina writer (check out his Redemption book).

Good job Mr. Lucas and Go Heels!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT