ADVERTISEMENT

Are people still looking for a place to stay at graduation?

Apr 30, 2015
I live in Southern Villlage, 2 miles from UNC. I have a 2 BR, 2 BA condo and I may be willing to rent some or all of it out to someone visiting town for graduation. I've never done this before so I'm a bit reticent but I thought I'd at least see if there's any interest. If it works out I may even start trying it for football or basketball games.

So one question is does anyone know anyone that might be interested and another question is what online places are there where I could post such questions that might be better to get a response than here? Any info is appreciated.

I live in Southern Villlage, 2 miles from UNC. I have a 2 BR, 2 BA condo and I may be willing to rent some or all of it out to someone visiting town for graduation. I've never done this before so I'm a bit reticent but I thought I'd at least see if there's any interest. If it works out I may even start trying it for football or basketball games.

So one question is does anyone know anyone that might be interested and another question is what online places are there where I could post such questions that might be better to get a response than here? Any info is appreciated.

I would post an ad in the DTH. Students read it and will tell their parents.

Are you a hot woman in her late 20s whose husband is out of town? If so, I might be interested. Post pic.

I am but my thing is to make it a surprise for the guy and you ruined it so you're out. :)

But seriously, no, I'm, a guy living alone with a 2 BR 2 BA condo 2 miles from UNC (including the master BR suite with attached BA that I keep the door closed on and never even use) that thought maybe I could make a few bucks by renting out at graduation. I'd even consider renting out the entire place and living elsewhere for a couple days assuming I felt safe the people weren't psychos that would trash my place.

But I think I started putting the word out way too late. The other guy mentioned putting it in the DTH but they're already finished for the spring semester and won't start up again until after graduation. Still I thought I'd give the post a bump just in case there's someone out there.

And maybe I'd rent it for a football or basketball game too so keep that in mind. There is a bus stop a couple hundred yards from me and I think it runs to and from games although for that matter, assuming I was around and available like I usually am, I'd just give you a ride. I've never done this before so I'm feeling my way along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT