ADVERTISEMENT

Armando Bacot Signs Exhibit 10 Deal With Utah Jazz

Congrats Family!

I know that a person with his level of work ethic will work so hard to find a niche, so he gets the 2-way and then the sky is the limit!

Wait, Flipaloogski got drafted by Utah too, didn't notice this because I fell asleep before puke's golden boy was finally selected!

Wait, Flipaloogski got drafted by Utah too, didn't notice this because I fell asleep before puke's golden boy was finally selected!

He and Armando talk. When that incident happened with Flip at Wake, I was in the locker room and asked Armando if he'd heard about it and he hadn't. When I told him, he replied and said, "I gotta text Flip."

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I know intellectually that these players sometimes grow up playing together or against each other. I know they have relationships with each other AND I know they sometimes don't "hate" their opponents like we do. The problem is mine since my puke hate is such a part of my psyche that I cannot fathom how anyone, including their mothers, could ever like them! Nothing guaranteed for either of them so maybe they will simply sharpen each other in practice!

I know intellectually that these players sometimes grow up playing together or against each other. I know they have relationships with each other AND I know they sometimes don't "hate" their opponents like we do. The problem is mine since my puke hate is such a part of my psyche that I cannot fathom how anyone, including their mothers, could ever like them! Nothing guaranteed for either of them so maybe they will simply sharpen each other in practice!
It is very common over the off season for UNC and duke players play with and against each other in pick up games. Of course players from different schools get along with each other much better than fans want or even need to believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT