ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance prediction for Pitt

i'm guessing 42k but more tickets sold. it is the home opener. if we lose saturday it's going to be 50-50 whether there's more unc or vt fans at the next home game

Reactions: gteeitup
Agreed. Mid 20’s turnstile attendance. They’ll announce something around 40 for tickets sold.

24k actual. 40k reported
Even with what I know, I hate having to admit those could be the actual numbers. They - UNC powers that be - have deeply maimed UNC football fandom with their awful decisions beginning with hiring Torbush, and many of them are barely upset, if upset at all, by the results.

Reactions: GonequailMitzi15
Even with what I know, I hate having to admit those could be the actual numbers. They - UNC powers that be - have deeply maimed UNC football fandom with their awful decisions beginning with hiring Torbush, and many of them are barely upset, if upset at all, by the results.

It’s a lot harder to see that the stadium is empty when you have Carolina blue seats instead of metal bleachers

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
I think it will be pretty good attendance...First game. UNC fund raising guys having an event and it was oversold as it is Visitors Weekend...… At least I was told this. So, I am thinking 35-40,000 out of 50,000 (I am not sure how many seats we have now).

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
I think it will be pretty good attendance...First game. UNC fund raising guys having an event and it was oversold as it is Visitors Weekend...… At least I was told this. So, I am thinking 35-40,000 out of 50,000 (I am not sure how many seats we have now).
Love your optimism, but I doubt we get 35,000 for moo. We definitely won't get that for Pitt.

Love your optimism, but I doubt we get 35,000 for moo. We definitely won't get that for Pitt.
The only way the fan base gets excited and shows up in large numbers is if we have a new coach the fans find as exciting with possibility as they fund Butch Davis.

The Butch haters and the pro-Bunting Boys and the Faithful in Fedora cab bleat until the world ends how it should not be that way, but they will not change reality.

Great play by Daz. This drive should pretty much seal the deal as long as we get points

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT