ADVERTISEMENT

Avenue For Fans To Affect UNC NIL Opportunities Is Here

We are extremely excited about this partnership. The reason I chose to dive all-in to this are because it is exactly what I thought NIL would be, kids getting direct income for their name, image, and likeness, and fans can play a role in them getting paid. On top of that, fans can get really cool UNC memorabilia. Terry has shown me a lot of the stuff people will get in their boxes or can purchase separately, and it's really cool.

All I ask is that UNC fans use the promo code HEELS22. That will get them a 10% discount and help THI at the same time. Otherwise, we're giving away free advertising.

We are extremely excited about this partnership. The reason I chose to dive all-in to this are because it is exactly what I thought NIL would be, kids getting direct income for their name, image, and likeness, and fans can play a role in them getting paid. On top of that, fans can get really cool UNC memorabilia. Terry has shown me a lot of the stuff people will get in their boxes or can purchase separately, and it's really cool.

All I ask is that UNC fans use the promo code HEELS22. That will get them a 10% discount and help THI at the same time. Otherwise, we're giving away free advertising.
I like how the money is divided up between athletes, so even the less popular players can profit off the NIL. I really don't understand why people can have an issue with this type of stuff.

Reactions: uncboy10
I like how the money is divided up between athletes, so even the less popular players can profit off the NIL. I really don't understand why people can have an issue with this type of stuff.

Agree. Love the concept, and those kids at the end of the bench for the men's and women's basketball teams have already been paid. NIL is here, so might as well do it the right way, and this is part of doing it the right way.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Agree. Love the concept, and those kids at the end of the bench for the men's and women's basketball teams have already been paid. NIL is here, so might as well do it the right way, and this is part of doing it the right way.
Any issues with Rams Club members doing this? Not sure exactly what the rules are concerning donors and NIL, if there are any. I don't want us to have to vacate a national championship because of me.

Any issues with Rams Club members doing this? Not sure exactly what the rules are concerning donors and NIL, if there are any. I don't want us to have to vacate a national championship because of me.

Not at all. NIL FanBox is partnered with Brandr, which has a strong relationship with UNC, this has been fully cleared by UNC compliance. UNC's players have already been paid for doing this in December.

I would never align ourselves with something without it being fully vetted.

Would love to discuss a partnership opportunity with the Rams Club. Just DM me or send an email to terry@nilfanbox.com. We have actually been in talks with Heels4Life as well on how we might partner. Broadly speaking, we are in discussions with a number of Collectives and large boosters around the country given the amount of coordination it takes to execute a large scale NIL signing activation.

Not at all. NIL FanBox is partnered with Brandr, which has a strong relationship with UNC, this has been fully cleared by UNC compliance. UNC's players have already been paid for doing this in December.

I would never align ourselves with something without it being fully vetted.
Just wanted to make sure. I remember getting an email from the Rams Club right after the NIL thing went into effect talking about do's and don'ts. I just didn't know how these types of things worked regarding donors.

Reactions: andrew jones
Quick update before the Tar Heels take the court tomorrow.

Excited to share that we officially launched the UNC Student Ambassador Program today signing up 11 of the men hoopers including Bacot, Manek, Love, Leaky, Puff, RJD, Styles, McKoy, Walton, Harris & Dunn. Shout out to Eric Hoots for helping to coordinate before practice today...my man! :cool:

Here's Caleb Love's page...check it out and "click" the NIL FanBox logo to see the highlight.

Next up, the Women join the party after Selection Sunday.

#FanUp # GoHeels

Don't forget you can support the players AND THI by joining today at https://www.nilfanbox.com/northcarolina/ and use code HEELS22 to get an extra 10% off your first Tar Heel FanBox.

Reactions: andrew jones
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT