ADVERTISEMENT

Bad News . . . Please Don't Shoot the Messenger

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
Kennedy Meeks has the flu again . .
Brice just picked up his 2nd foul . .

Joel Berry has re-aggravated his groin injury . .

Marcus is wearing a boot . .

Jamie Luckie and Bryan Kersey are both calling tonight's game . .
. . . and the worst of it all, is dOOk won the coin toss for providing the clock operator.

#thingsthatjustmakeyoucry

This post was edited on 3/7 4:46 PM by BillyL

Oughta ban your butt for this one!
tongue.r191677.gif

Relax a little folks . . even with all the fouls, injuries and referee casts, I feel good about this game tonight.

cool.r191677.gif

I watch we suck...I don't watch we do fairly well....needless to say I'm not even gonna watch the game.

Billy, we just spring the clocks forward one hour, we didn't skip to April Fools day!
The Heels are due for a run of good health and some luck. Go Heels!

Originally posted by mahncpa1:

Billy, we just spring the clocks forward one hour, we didn't skip to April Fools day!
The Heels are due for a run of good health and some luck. Go Heels!
I hear ya, Mahn . .

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Billy, I'm just down the road in Leesburg. Work in Tysons. I need to buy you a beer. I've been laughing at your posts for 8+ years now.

Scout, I am not watching right now. I have experimented with this since the first
Louisville game this season. Mixed results obviously, but less stress. I watched the
first few minutes tonight and the Heels were down 8. I stopped watching and looked at the score a few minutes
Later and we are up 6. Won't watch anymore tonight. It's only crazy when it doesn't work!

Originally posted by ticket2ride04:

Billy, I'm just down the road in Leesburg. Work in Tysons. I need to buy you a beer. I've been laughing at your posts for 8+ years now.
I'm in Reston and available anytime . . I'll post my email after the game. Let's do it . . I can meet you in Tysons or in Leesburg.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT