ADVERTISEMENT

Bennett retires at UVA

I’m going to preface this by saying I apologize for the following comment if this is health related.

Maybe Virginia realized it’s best to try and score more than 50 points to win a college basketball game.

As much as I hated his team's style of play, I hope he's ok health-wise. Something must be up for him to do this at this time.
NIL - can you blame anyone for getting out? It's a different world and presently there must be little joy in coaching.

Reactions: Archer2
He is sick at what college bball has become....getting out like Wright k roy....it is a mess he wants nothing to do with
I agree, and all these great coaches hanging it up early just shows what a crap show it really is. They have plenty of money and makes since to me. Why deal with all of it for sure. Great man and coach.

I remember he played for the Hornets. Maybe he'll join a NBA coaching staff. At least the NBA has a salary cap.

Read that UVA players have a 30-day transfer portal window. I imagine that would allow them to enroll (play) in January elsewhere (semester is half-over). Would they still be able to play for UVA this semester though?

Damn. Does that mean the ACC has zero coaches with a natty now? Was 73 the last year that was true?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT