ADVERTISEMENT

Billary Clinton is a LIAR

GACMAN

Hall of Famer
Oct 19, 2004
I understand that this statement can be used with most politicians but Billarry takes lying to a whole new level! I honestly don't know how she can look at herself in the mirror each morning...and that's not taking into account her pure lack of beauty! I guess with all of the $$$$$$'s rolling in and the power that she apparently has...it makes lying to millions real easy! The blood she probably has on her hands is only known to her and a few others.....it will come out one of these days...like everything else! Vince Foster RIP

Yeah, not sure what she could have been thinking. Was she asleep when the Bush administration got caught doing the exact same thing in 2007?!? Government business, unless classified, should be conducted on government servers that are subject to public disclosure.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
No need to take a personal shot at her appearance. We can judge her on the content of her character, and it's not flattering.
lol…I apologize! I just wish that some politician…any politician would show themselves to be truly trustworthy. I guess that would be a good questions….which Politician do you trust the most? Which one lies to us the least? Any suggestions!!!

Bill Clinton says........I did not have Text with that woman, Hillary. BIG LIAR!!!!!!
ashamed0002.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
No need to take a personal shot at her appearance. We can judge her on the content of her character, and it's not flattering.
Well,it's easy to see why Bill cheats on her.
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Nuk'EM Heels:
Where is her OF-109?
Where the heck have you been? I figured you were on a 6 month deployment on an Ohio class boomer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT