ADVERTISEMENT

Blue-White post game discussion

Our scholarship guards/wings looked elite. Our bigs didn't real stand out. Jalen Washington doesn't appear to have added any muscle. Claude has a knack for getting low into his man that could be effective at drawing fouls. James Brown looked more comfortable than I expected when matched up against Washington.

RJ seems to be ok but I’d hold him out of Tuesday’s exhibition vs Memphis. Hard to takeaway anything of value from an intrasquad scrimmage but im excited for this season! 🏀 loved Seth being aggressive offensively

RJ seems to be ok
He took a very hard far and was down for quite a while. Left the court, went into the back, and even when he finally returned he never came back in the game. It's reported to be a lower back contusion. I suddenly started having flashbacks to Mike Copeland hurting Ty Lawson in practice in 2009. I mean damn guys, these are your teammates. Don't hurt the best guy on the team.

Early on RJ, Seth, Ian, EC and Brown looked decent. JWash was OK.

Later on Cade started to step up. JWit and Lubin had a few good moments.

Claude didn't play much but looked good at the end.

As fun as it was to watch our guys play - except for the injury, of course - I now find myself worried that the regular season is too close. They simply didn't look very good. The recent video of a practice session also left me underwhelmed.

I don't mean to be a downer, but with barely 3 weeks to go, they have a lot of work to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT