ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Game Thread

The Koenning/Disch D- making crappy Rutgers freshmen RBs look like Bo Jackson.

The Fedora era needs to end. It should have ended after the way they played against State. He can't coach and his decision making is pathetic. Bring Butch back. UNC Football is a complete joke.

Should we laugh , cry or just go into a profanity laced tirade? Who is enthusiastic about next year?

Right now, our only hope is that Fdora has agreed to allow the new DC to start over with a totally new staff.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:
Should we laugh , cry or just go into a profanity laced tirade? Who is enthusiastic about next year?
Until we learn the next DC, we can't be.

The Rutgers D moves to the ball better than ours and tackles much bettter than ours.

If this team lays an egg like the NC State game... I don't want Fedora back. This is awful.

This is what the academic idiots at UNC wanted. Everyone can personally thank Thorpe for this crap. UNC football is dead and buried.

When we practice do we actually practice FB or do the just play dodge ball and red rover? Rutgers averaging 10 yds per play.

I say fire the D staff at halftime, and pick 3 or 4 fans in the stands to run the D in the 2nd half.

As bad as the D is, they have forced 2 punts. Offense, just like State = ZERO. This is 100% on Fedora, just like State. Time to let him go. This program is going no where. He had his best year with Butch's players.

they had a month to get ready for this...that includes offense and special teams as well...last game for nine months and they look worse than they did vs state.

Really? Cannot even get a FG off. Is Fedora drunk on Red Bull and vodka? Ebron , Reynolds and Bly must be covering their faces.

Originally posted by SeaHawk98:
Cunningham needs to fire Fedora at half.
Hate to say it but I agree. What good would a field goal be if you could make one. Pitiful!!

flush.r191677.gif

and to think some people claimed UF was interested in Fedora......Our linemen must be allergic to the weight room.

sam smiley, shut up already...you don't have to talk trash after a dropped pass...even if you lose your mouthguard or towel.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:
Smiley really?
That's what I was thinking, but with profanity.

D look slike the worse runny crap, and it gets 1 decent play, and some fool acts like he is part of the '86 Bears D.

I think it is time to put in Trubisky. As far as I know he cannot produce less than 0. Maybe Williams is just worn out on the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT