ADVERTISEMENT

Bracketology

Indy_Heel

Sophomore
Nov 14, 2004
I don't normally pay attention to Bracketology until it gets closer to the end of the season. But I had some downtime in a meeting and the ESPN notification popped up.

In the East #1 Nova, 2 UNC, 3 WV, 4 Cincy with a sprinkling of OSU, Mich, and Florida. Of course I feel that is the toughest bracket. The easiest bracket take a guess...if you guessed which ever one dook is in, you are correct. West #1 dook, 2 okla, 3 Xavier, 4 AZ including ND and Uk. Okla if you stop Young very beatable, Xavier I believe is one of the tougher teams in there as 3.

UNC just needs to keep winning to change that

I want to LOL at brackets this early, but you know this will probably play out with the pukies!

Reactions: Archer2
It's fun to look at but it's NEVER right. He gets a few picks right, but rarely is your opponent who he has on the line. I know dook gets an easy road from the committe sometimes (2015 was egregious), but I would not have traded our road to the FF last year with theirs.

Reactions: Archer2
We just need to keep winning. No reason we can't hold onto a high seed with some solid ACC play. Hoping we can go 4-1 or better over our next five; it's doable.

Reactions: shun1
know dook gets an easy road from the committe sometimes (2015 was egregious), but I would not have traded our road to the FF last year with theirs.
Last year they finished T-5 in the regular season, we finished 1. They drew a 2 seed but earned a 3. Our road should have been much easier but was it? Their second game was South Carolina. Ours was Arkansas. Almost identical overall records, both 12-6 in SC play. If they'd won they would have played Baylor and Florida. We got Butler and Kentucky. The only thing is our road went to the finals and theirs dead ended with South Carolina! LOL!

Reactions: Heelicious
It's fun to look at but it's NEVER right. He gets a few picks right, but rarely is your opponent who he has on the line. I know dook gets an easy road from the committe sometimes (2015 was egregious), but I would not have traded our road to the FF last year with theirs.
I agree... He does a very good job at getting the teams right who play in the tournament but the regions, opponents and locations not so mich

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT